Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question Will these batts work with the Nano CP ?

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...25C-37V-160mAh
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Horizon has the stock batteries going for 3.99 right now.. Might as well pick some of them up.
irishmatt18 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Those will work great. I have some that I use in my msrx
asodestrom is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmatt18 View Post
Horizon has the stock batteries going for 3.99 right now.. Might as well pick some of them up.
Good to know; thanks for posting! Now I can ask my LHS to order me some extra lipos for my pre-ordered Nano...

Pete
lovespicyfood is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2012, 02:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am really hoping the mini aviation 190mah work the with ncpx.
Does anyone know how they differ in weight compared to the stock lipos?

blade64 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

The miniaviation lipos will work but they do have a tight fit and may stretch out the battery holder a little. The weight difference is about a gram, 4.15 g vs 5.1 g
Old 09-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just saw that hh sells the thunderpower 160mah batteries on their site as well. I ordered a couple of those to try out.
kpod is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just cant justify spending $9 on a single 160mah battery. I have a ton of nano-techs that cost $1.50 each (a little over $2 w shipping) and I have had a hard time finding much that will beat them. I fly them hard and down to LVC a lot and they do great. I would highly suggest giving them a try. They are backorder on HK, but can be found for a little over $2 ea on ebay.
Lessthanryan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

I ordered batteries for the 130x from hobbyking a month ago and I'm still waiting. I may try the ebay route.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thats the only downside to HK...Im going to pay the small premium to order on Ebay...found 5 nano techs shipped for $13.49...tough to beat at that price IMO!
Old 09-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

I bought 6 300mah mcpx batteries from HK and a couple weeks later decided to go brushless. Now, I've purchased 550mah batteries converted to brushless, and flown for over a week and still no HK batteries. Now I don't know what to do with the 300mah nano-techs when they do come in. I was thinking of going brushless with hp03s on a spare ncpx and using the 300mah batteries with that.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

hyperion 160's are WAY better than the crap-o techs. cheap things aren't good, and good things aren't cheap

I've got 10 nanotechs for my mcpxs and they all started to fade after only 15 cycles(never even flown to LVC). The e-flites I got with my mcpx's were/are better than the nanos
Old 09-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

I must have a really good batch then. I fly them in my MCPX and 160s in the MSRX and they are much stronger than the stockers. I also have 3 hyperions for the MCPX and fell that the nano-techs are much stronger than them. Now for the MCPX batteries, the nanos and hyperions are about the same price so that makes sense, but the 160's are a big difference in price. You can get 3 nanos for the price of a hyperion and like 5 for a thunderpower etc... I just ordered 6 Turnigy 160s from HK (not the nano techs) for like $12 shipped. Will see how they do when they get here lol...
Old 09-21-2012, 07:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpod View Post
I bought 6 300mah mcpx batteries from HK and a couple weeks later decided to go brushless. Now, I've purchased 550mah batteries converted to brushless, and flown for over a week and still no HK batteries. Now I don't know what to do with the 300mah nano-techs when they do come in. I was thinking of going brushless with hp03s on a spare ncpx and using the 300mah batteries with that.
Why not use the for the mcpx? As is with shorter flight time, or with 2 300mah nanos in parallel. Just a thought, I haven't tried doubling up my 300mah but I intend to whenever my hp08 is built (waiting for parts).
Kendo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2012, 12:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

The 550's work great with the hp06v2 and the added weight helps even out the 120 tail. Two in parallel just seems like too much trouble. I would have to get different landing gear to use with different batteries.

I'm actually thinking about switching the mcpx back to hp05s turned down a little with a lighter tail and the 300mah nano's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendo View Post
Why not use the for the mcpx? As is with shorter flight time, or with 2 300mah nanos in parallel. Just a thought, I haven't tried doubling up my 300mah but I intend to whenever my hp08 is built (waiting for parts).
Old 09-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpod View Post
I ordered batteries for the 130x from hobbyking a month ago and I'm still waiting. I may try the ebay route.

Tokk about 3 weeks for my 130x batteries to show up. Now I'm waiting on my tail shaft.... grrrrr
Armyguy8675309 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in