Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > KDS Helicopters General Discussion

KDS Helicopters General Discussion KDS Helicopters General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 07:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Thanks for this list!

+1 on thinkrc.com.

Just ordered the skids for my 450C from them. They were like $2.50 for the pair and shipping was about $6.00.

If I remember correctly China wanted about $5.00 for the skids and shipping was around $20.00.

Just for some information it looks like the first USA distributor in the list, heli-smack.com, may be out of business.

Thanks for the information!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Help

Alright KDS peeps,

I have been drafted to build a KDS 700 FBL for a friend. I have Airframe and HKIII 4035-560 motor nothing else what works good?? Where can I get parts?
RotorWash78 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith C. View Post
+1 on thinkrc.com.

Just ordered the skids for my 450C from them. They were like $2.50 for the pair and shipping was about $6.00.

If I remember correctly China wanted about $5.00 for the skids and shipping was around $20.00.

Just for some information it looks like the first USA distributor in the list, heli-smack.com, may be out of business.

Thanks for the information!!!
Just wanted to put a "shout out " out there for myrcmart.com for their very speedy delivery and affordable shipping costs. Highly recommended them for all KDS kits and parts. And their prices are extremely reasonable. Recieved CF frame for my 450sv with a few more goodies everything received as ordered too!! Check em out.
TRex 600 EFL Pro Custom CF 450 Heli with Hughs 500E Scale Fuselage, Align Trex 450 Sport ,KDS 450SV, 200mm ZMR Quadcopter, MCPx V2 all aluminum head, MSR Alum swash & grips, Hubsan X4,Blade 120 & CX2 (for my Grandson) all on Spektrum DX8 TX
KDS Wes is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

I know it's been a while since any updates to this list but apparently Heli-smack.com is out of business or something is going on. The website is still down. And go daddy is holding the site name.

I also had a very reasonable experience with myrcmart. I know people have mixed expectations and end up disappointed sometimes but I was fairly pleased with the whole process.

Kanddrc.com has gotten in quite a few parts and are well stocked through the 600 birds. Unfortunately the still do not carry the 700's.

Snhobbies.com still has not recieved the kds order they had put in for.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDS Wes View Post
Just wanted to put a "shout out " out there for myrcmart.com for their very speedy delivery and affordable shipping costs. Highly recommended them for all KDS kits and parts. And their prices are extremely reasonable. Recieved CF frame for my 450sv with a few more goodies everything received as ordered too!! Check em out.
I'm just about to file a Paypal dispute against MyRCMart - they haven't shipped an Innova parts order in 40 days. Two more days and the dispute goes in.

At this point there does not seem to be a reliable parts supply for the Innova line. So avoid them until this is sorted.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Helicopterhobbies.com has 450, 550, 600, 700 Innova helicopters and parts in stock. They are updating their website. E-mail Charles on the website.
cpierre82 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I use to buy from RC-Fever:
http://www.rc-fever.com/helicopter-s...-h-m/kds-parts

(or my local rubinrc.se)
Old 10-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
Blade Forum Support

www.Helicopterhobbies.com

Be blessed
isaac

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2
tntburnett is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in