Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters

500 Class Electric Helicopters 500 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #221 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

if 80% feels slow to you, then you might as well turn them up to 100%, im sure you can handle a quick heli, you were running kbdd paddles before, correct?

im running 115% on my 550 and its perfect
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #222 (permalink)
Registered Users

Glad its working out good for you Danny! one last thing to tell you about before you give it a proper test flight is when you try medium to hard punchouts the heli may or may not have a perfect vertical climb. If the heli veers left, right, forward or backward during the climbout this is where you will need to adjust parameter menu A, cyclic center adjustment.

This is a simple to adjust but if your swash was setup level you probably wont need to mess with it. Good luck!
Jr Vibe 50, Beastx, all Futaba servos OS55hz, Hatori sab 50, Radix
Punkin71 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #223 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjoe83 View Post
if 80% feels slow to you, then you might as well turn them up to 100%, im sure you can handle a quick heli, you were running kbdd paddles before, correct?

yep i was running them on the fast hole with 9 or 10o of cyclic pitch and it still flipped to slow for me.

im running 115% on my 550 and its perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin71 View Post
Glad its working out good for you Danny! one last thing to tell you about before you give it a proper test flight is when you try medium to hard punchouts the heli may or may not have a perfect vertical climb. If the heli veers left, right, forward or backward during the climbout this is where you will need to adjust parameter menu A, cyclic center adjustment.

This is a simple to adjust but if your swash was setup level you probably wont need to mess with it. Good luck!
cool, i will keep that in mind. thank you....

Blade 180 CFX, Sold the rest of my stuff, I dont really fly all that often any more.
dannylightning is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #224 (permalink)
Registered Users

I does take a little time to tweak it just the way you want it and learn the new fbl system. One your over that learning curve you will never go back to flybar. lol

I will have my TREX 500 fbl for SALE as an airframe soon. Going to Logo600.

Keep your eyes open.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in