Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room

Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room - Tips and how-To Videos

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2007, 02:24 AM   #61 (permalink)
cd5
Registered Users

When they become available will you announce it on this thread or elsewhere. As you can tell im keen to get one . When i got into this hobby their wasnt to many people locally who were into helis. So with no-one to ask i relied solely on these vids, without them i would not have been able to set up without all the frustration that can be involved. Now a few more locals are getting into it so the knowledge base amongst us is also growing , but these vids are the cornerstone for us.thanks for putting the effort in and sharing your knowledge. as a result a few more of us are having an absolute blast with this hobby.
cd5 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2007, 09:17 AM   #62 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Yes we will annnounce the DVD when they become available.
I am loading up a large USB drive to ship to DebianDog as he wil be mastering the vids. I expect about 1-2 months max for them to start coming out.

Bob
Finless is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 08:04 AM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey will the DVD's be compressed? Please say no. I have a super fast Internet connection and have all of the vid's stored. But I would buy a DVD in a heartbeat. And I figure they will cost more. But I don't care. This is >>>> AWSOME <<<<<
JayDBaltimore is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 08:13 AM   #64 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

No they will be DVD quality.

Bob
Old 06-07-2007, 06:09 PM   #65 (permalink)

Default Any update on the vids?

I would love to see these videos of yours, however, I have dial-up and I always get about half way through a download (4 hours...lol) and then get booted offline, that's good fun. I have a T-rex 450s and I'm interested in all vids that pertain to it, whether it's cd or dvd I don't care. Do what you can....your the man regardless.
imikewhatever is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #66 (permalink)
jwz

wow. This is a great idea.
Have you made any DVD's or CD's on the T-Rex 600 yet?
I'm recieving my 600 in a week or so, and I would really appreciate if I didn't have to download all the vids as I had to with my 450.

Internet aren't cheap where I live (and I would LOVE to get the vids in DVD quality)

-Jan
jwz is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2007, 09:48 AM   #67 (permalink)

Hey Mark,

Love the broadcast to podcast idea! Do you have plans to convert Bob's other viedeos? We have a thread going on making his HeliFreak Radio available as a podcast and this seems like the ideal way to do it! What do you think Mark/Bob?
mbouck is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2007, 05:45 PM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Any news on the dvd availability?

Bill
billm555 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2007, 06:13 PM   #69 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Soon... sorry for taking so long but seems I never get a break from MAKING videos. Anyway I will be shipping the drive to Dawg very soon so the process can start.

Bob
Old 07-13-2007, 06:19 PM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Cool, thanks Bob

Bill
billm555 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #71 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

I'm looking forward to the T-Rex 450 DVD. But, take your time and get it right.

Alan
TheBum is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #72 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question Were Do I Get These Videos

Wew can I go to get these videos. I am trying to set up a Jr 9303 2.4ghz on a walkera 60. I was told that I could use a 6 channel reciever and set the gyro gain up on the gear switch but i cant figure out how to program it. I also have just completed the build on a t-rex 600 CF electric but i dont want to attempt to fly it untill I get good on the walkera 60. Any advice?

TURK
turk86 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yes we all have been slacking and doing other things. No videos available as of yet (other than here for free download).
Old 04-27-2008, 04:32 PM   #74 (permalink)

Question semi beginer;

Hello i am fairly new to this i own ablade cx and a blade cppro i've flown and crashed my cx many times i am familiar with rebuilding the cx very well and fly it pretty good to but maybe i am out of my league with you all. i just registered here today..i have noclue as to where to start with the cppro. i'm also registerd with wattflyer, thats how i herd about your videos. i was told to use asim but i have to upgrade my computer ihave a dell demnsion 2400 and was told to upgrade to 1 gb For that is as high as i can go on on this com. and to get a video they said a geforce 5200 128 64-bit ddr vidieo card would work cause i have little money to work with should i go higher on the card and or will it work. i'm not sure what or where to find the right sim for what ever solution i come up with.that aside i am interested in your videos will they help me for the cx and or the cppro which should i watch and best one for beginers like myself. i am also no real computer savy when it comes to what i spoke of before can you help. Thank you very much. CopperDaveT.
CHOPPERDAVET is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2008, 12:41 AM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile Video on how to set up a Futaba 9CHPSuper to a T-Rex 450 SE V2?

Hi Bob,

I am not sure if you have done this as of yet, or if this has been asked before but here goes;

Will you be doing a video on how to set up a T-Rex 450 V2 using a Futaba 9CHPSuper or even 9CHP. I as well as many other whom have purchased this popular Futaba 9CHPSuper would love love love some help setting up the TRex with the Futaba 9CHPSuper and/or the 9CHP (I think there are just some minor programing differences).

If you have done the video already where might I find the link to it. I have not seen anything of the sort yet, but I will keep looking until you tell me, yea or nea...

Thank you so muuch for your hard work making and producing all the instructional videos on any heli,

Keep up the good work,

Richard
kobinger is offline        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in