Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 700 Class Electric Helicopters

700 Class Electric Helicopters 700 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default BeastX

Does anyone fly the Spektrum AR7200 w/BeastX? I am a new flyer and have recently purchased a 700E nitro conversion. The previous owner had a Vbar, but I purchased the bird without it and installed the 7200 with BeastX. I am curious if any of the seasoned flyers have any feedback on this system.
Blade2TRex is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Beast

Cheack out http://https://www.helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239, I have been flying the AR7200BX on my 700DFC and personally love it.
Surfrjeff is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

I fly 6 and love them all.
ratdog1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just bought my 700E on egay must say got a great deal 900 bucks with two align canopys 3 sets of the real deal align cf baldes which cost a pretty penny as we all know..lol its the dfc version very nice and a ton of new spare parts also cam with all the battery packs as well yay my only concern after reading all these posts is the 3gx it came with... been reading a lot thats et up sucks and tail has issues cant get settings right I have a 600e with beastx on it but never flew 3gx should I switch? Just looking for anyone who has flew this gyro thanks
rex700E is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Every one switches. I was able to blow the tail out on my 600 with the 3GX. I could go up and say hey watch this and make it happen. It did not play nice with high speed backwards flight. No trouble with the beastx keeping the tail yet for me.

Spartan Vortex, Scorpion Motors, ExperienceRC Batteries, OMG Servos
FrSky Taranis
DaveHolland is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 3gx

well i fly mikado vbar ,But i can say. went to the helifreak fun fly and talked with Alen & Danny Szabo
they talked to people on proper setup on 3gx. they had a couple people come to them and help with there setup. It was solid. i watched them go through the setup and For as cheep as they sell on HF there great FBL Units. Alen Flew one that he setup on some one els bird and he hammered it .

matt blaisdell is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I recently set my old 3GX up on a junker 500 I had laying around. It flew just fine with no trouble. There was a slight forward drift but this could have been anything because it was a junker HK 500. I was laying the smack on it until it snapped the jesus bolt in the gear and crashed. Oh the fun of cheap helis.

Spartan Vortex, Scorpion Motors, ExperienceRC Batteries, OMG Servos
FrSky Taranis
DaveHolland is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default needing help for a BEC 6A setup for my 700E DFC

Is it better to setup the BEC with it's on battery (7.4v LiFe) or connect it to the main battery pack which would eliminate having to use a seperate battery. Further, I have a Eflite 7.4v 1900mAh battery that I am using and it is connected to the BEC 6A with I believe a JXT plug (small red plug). The issue I am having is when I attempt to charge the battery and after it has been charging for at 30 - 40 minutes, I get a break connection error on my charger. The only way I know it is fully charged is to put a dwell meter on the battery. However, I was thinking about connecting it to the series setup batteries but didn't know if it would cut my flying time down. Also the leads coming from the battery for the current connection are sorta small and I didn't know if I would have any issues there either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
cms3992 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2015, 12:30 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

I been flying bx forever on my x5 and it's rock solid, but I'm putting the 7300 on my 700.
AllanNg is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2015, 01:48 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

cms3992

Nothing wrong with using bec and majority will tell you get a castle pro or gryfon bec or whatever the brand is. The problem is the argument that the bec can fail and you get the picture. The separate pack though heavier, is more solid and can handle the hv servos and amps. BEC or rx pack, you should run at least 2 power leads into your fbl controller. Standard leads only rated up to 5 amps.
AllanNg is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in