Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > King II/III/IV and CP 2/3

King II/III/IV and CP 2/3 E-Sky King 2, 3, 4 plus CP 2 & 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Happy Upcoming Holidays and 2014

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Holiday and a great New Years 2014---------
2013 has been a pretty rough year for me as I got burnt at work in May on app 85% of the old bod with app 218d water and steam, was down and out ( no heli flying or fishing or bike riding ) for around 6 months recouping and healing, am doing better all the time an am back on full duty at work which helps keep the old mind off the ache's and pains that go along with healing from getting burnt-----
Had time to convert my 500 / 600 over to FBL using the Spek AR7200BX and was amazed on how easy it was to set up and how much difference the feel was when flying it made---------------------
Even tho I don't post much on here anymore I still keep track and read the forum, It's where I got my start in this wonderful hobby like so many others-----------
Keep The Rotors Spinning and Fly Tight------------------- Wrench
Wrench 54 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Its going to be a better year

As soon as this nasty white stuff goes away in a few months. Lots thumb twiddling until then. Most of you don't know I had some vision problems over the yrs...finally couldnt even drive, or fly the helis safely, so had eye surgery last summer and its a whole new ball game now....pretty nearly 20/20 vision now, and also really looking forward to getting back to "normal".

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	473557  
sconel is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Happy New Year

Hi Wrench!

Wow, sorry to hear of the accident and glad you are on the road to recovery. I have been busy on other things, not done much with the helis lately. Hope to get back this spring.

I seem to have been chasing vibration problems with my fbl units. Especially the 450's which I tend to fly the most. One of my King 2's is fbl using the CX3X1000 and was flying sweet last time I had it out of the case.

My oldest daughter is getting ready to head to college next year so heli parts are getting back burnered for tuition...

Happy New year and I hope 2014 is good to you all.

Regards,

Terry
exblade is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in