Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion > Electric Motors Winding and Repair

Electric Motors Winding and Repair Electric Motors Winding and Repair Discussion

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2015, 12:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default @ 1boho

Your PM is off, I'm trying to respond to your PM bud.
jbaum81 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2015, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Me too.
sutty is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2015, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sutty my private email is open to you. Love what you did with the scorpion. Stay in touch..
1BOHO
1BOHO is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Welcome back from you ban Hugh... Hope you can behave yourself this time around...

Sutty have a look at this..

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=722138
jbaum81 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2015, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My time out had nothing to do with you so I simply added you to my ignore list and you and you can simply mind your own business. Be sure if you ever fly that chopper with that 6+6 I wound and know you still have and I see it anywhere you will reported to paypal for purchasing fraud. Plain and simple. Your simply mad you didnt get the 7 + 7 you salivated over that I had already wound and showed u right in my signature...... I have another here and will rewind the 7 + 7 for people who know how to act can keep their personal affairs out of business dealings and off my personal emails. Look how you conduct yourself and then wonder why I really wouldn't rewind it for you nor talk to you on the phone at your request. I don't have to put up with your personal garbage for a measly 125.00 dollars. I got money, therefore I can live without yours and the problems and headaches associated.

Goodbye... whatever u call yourself doing wont change the relationship I have with Sutty.... he's been very successful with my advice u were the one that simply could not execute similar advice I gave YOU! Thats why you begged me to do it for ya! 540 VIEWS IN A MONTH ON THE 6 + 6 I WOUND YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS GET A CLUE DUDE IF I SEE IT RUNNING YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR PURCHASING FRAUD and if you post my parent home addy again
you will be recieving a visit from LODI PD!

Sutty here is the only actual assessment of the actual work done in the thread. By someone I do not at all know

"I'm no winding expert so i'm not commenting on that side of it - guy sure looks like he knows how to wind a motor and does clean work. It seems like he communicated well with you in terms of making suggestions as to the type of wind, but fell short on the Kv. If he couldn't get within 5% of the Kv you requested, a simple back and forth would have resolved the issue certainly. "

But people chose to use the wrong tone and act nasty when dealing with the situation so they ended up not getting the problem taken care of the way I would for anyone else who acts like they have good common sense. Got the motor end up paying nothing not even for raw materials even though I got paid coz paypal refunded. The motor was sent here absolutely bare with nothing on it zero.Nothing is wrong with the motor its simply a 6 + 6 wind . He could have simply sold the motor since he paid nothing for it and it worth quite a bit of cash as a custom rewind and sent another but chose to run a piss poor smear campaign. I will continue to stand behind my decision not to do any more work for this individual because his disposition is all wrong for me. No matter what ,what would entitle him to a full refund not even paying for materials he was suppose to provide and did not but has a great motor in hand working...... Paypal gave him a full refund he has the motors but is still here complaining he didnt get the 7 + 7 I wound so u see why I dont want to deal with this insufferable individual for peanuts simply because i tried to help him because he was incapable of doing what you just did which is wind his own junk. He cant force me to rewind a motor after his nasty attitude and his initial unappreciative attitude even towards the 7 + 7 he didnt tell ya dat but then couldn't live without it once he saw it complete.

He was elated with cheers till I told him NO he cant get it and now Im crazy.

ROFL

Last edited by 1BOHO; 12-18-2015 at 06:19 PM..
1BOHO is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2015, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
HF Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaum81 View Post
Welcome back from you ban Hugh... Hope you can behave yourself this time around...

Sutty have a look at this..

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=722138
You've made your point. Now move on. Any more harassment will be taken as trolling and dealt with accordingly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in