Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Multi-Rotor For Sale/Wanted and Multi-Rotor Electronics, Accessories and more

Multi-Rotor For Sale/Wanted and Multi-Rotor Electronics, Accessories and more *No Commercial Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2015, 02:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Selling my Fat Shark Attitude V2 FPV Bundle

I am selling my fat shark attitude V2 FPV bundle. I don't use it anymore with the 350QX since I got a new DJI Phantom with a different FPV system.

Bonus parts to go with the bundle: A 3S 11.1V lipo if you like to have external power source, Diopter insert kit and fatshark action sport lens (give you GoPro FOV with the 600TVL cam)

I am asking for $450 CAD ($360 USD) for it plus shipping. Would prefer selling in Canada.

Here are the spec for the bundle if you are not familiar with it:

Key Features

Optics display of 35° FOV (field of view)
Resolution of 640 x 460
Adjustable Inter Pupillary Distance (IPD) adjustment and diopter option (for farsighted users)
Soft rubber eye cups to block out ambient light
Adjustable brightness and contrast
Standard ports: headphone, video in/out
Elastic headstrap w/battery holster
SMA antenna connector
Li-Po compatible
Immersion RC SpiroNET antennas included for headset and transmitter
Operates in 5.8GHz frequency
Built-in 3-axis head tracker
Lightweight fixed 600TVL & 5.8GHz transmitter (vehicle)
Transmitter includes vehicle battery connector for convenience (2S-4S)
Overview

The Fat Shark FSV2300 Attitude V2 bundle is great for getting started in FPV because the components plug together - no soldering required. This bundle is perfect for park settings - and user operation out of the box is FCC license free.

The Attitude V2 bundle includes the CMOS 600TVL fixed camera which can be combined with the optional Pan/Tilt/Roll Camera Mount (not included) to take full advantage of the built-in 3-axis head tracker functionality of the Attitude headset.

This headset accepts a diopter insert to accommodate those who wear glasses. The Headset Diopter Insert Kit includes one pair each of Diopter inserts rated -2, -4, and -6 dpt.

Included Items:
FatShark Attitude VGA headset with SpiroNET antenna(also includes carrying case/lens cloth). (bundle only, not available in open stock)
CMOS 600TVL fixed camera
FCC certified video transmitter with integrated SpiroNET antenna
Head Tracker data cable
1A 7V4 Headset Battery Pack
Banana plug charge cable

thestone11 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in