Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2014, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Align Gpro App crashing with iOS8

After I updated my iphone to iOS8 (and iOS8.0.2)the align Gpro app crashes when I select the Gpro unit.
Does anybody else are having the same problem?
It was working fine with iOS7.1.2
Thanks,
Affonso
agiaffa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2014, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

mine too... no windows pc at home,... i deleted my apps when i search for the apps at the apps store couldn't find it..
support... align..
Old 09-28-2014, 01:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

So Apple broke compatibility in Idiots Operating System 8, and you blame Align?

Amazing . . . .

Novel idea: make certain that new releases actualy work before making a lemming charge in thier direction . . . or at the very least, make sure that you can go back if/when things are broken.

- Tim
tadawson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2014, 08:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yes I do.
The idiots OS version 8 was released to developers (and Align programmers) 3 months ago.
agiaffa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

its an apple environment, align wanted to be in that environment, and their apps should be optimized, they have developers and programmers that are responsible for the particular apps, if they get their homework done before tested the apps for the iOS 8+ update the GPRO apps should be ready for that.. all developers does that, before the iOS 8 was release apps were updated, reason, optimization for iOS 8. bug fixes.. apple tweaked their os, apps should be tweaked too to work hand in hand.. align apps no update up to date..
Old 09-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just bought the 450L Dominator that came with the gpro. I have an iphone 5 and ipad that both are up to date. The gpro software will not even download on the ipad, it says that this program does not support this ipad. My iphone has the program but crashes when I click on the bluetooth connection. Any ideas or suggestions? Waiting on reply from Align. I want to fly this thing!
jaw0312 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2014, 11:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw0312 View Post
I just bought the 450L Dominator that came with the gpro. I have an iphone 5 and ipad that both are up to date. The gpro software will not even download on the ipad, it says that this program does not support this ipad. My iphone has the program but crashes when I click on the bluetooth connection. Any ideas or suggestions? Waiting on reply from Align. I want to fly this thing!
Tim replied saying taiwan guys already updated the firmware, waiting for apple approval... i am on hold almost done with my 450l but this is causing my setup, i have only mac. so i am on hold. Not even on apps store right?
Old 09-30-2014, 07:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok good atleast a fix is in the works, I missed that post. I have only Apple at home as well. I'm going to borrow a pc today so maybe I can atleast fly while waiting for the update. I was able to find the software by going through the link on align's site, it would not show up when I searched in App Store.
jaw0312 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

No update yet, they say it should be out later this week that it was Tuesday when they say that, i am wondering why would apple would hold it for long.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

The fix was just released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JohnCrashes is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2014, 09:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes, after getting a windows laptop, but i have some
Few concerns, got all done in the trans setup, while in setup mode gpro connected to laptop it beeps one beep every at least 30 sec or more, then my HH not HH, it centers after rudder input....is it normal that it beeps? When i started the setup with ipad mini before it was crashing no beeps.. Now direct usb beeps, then how can i get the heading hold mode do HH MODE? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in