Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 04:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Nano Shake

Hello, I'm french and new Helifreak member (excuse my english)

I had a Nano cpx whose shake since out of box

I try to change everything on it, and this little bird shake, the only piece that I never change are frame, servos, mainboard
I upgrade it with solid tail boom, microheli shaft, blade grip, hub,fusuno and lynx main blade, with and without o'ring ... that never change something
The only thing that make it fly a little better is new batteries Mylipo more power and better flight time

This thing make me crazy, my mcpx bl have a little wag too...

Bad Blade for me
mikhelico is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Have you cleaned the servos? Sometimes the sensor strips have gunk on them right out of the factory. This causes the servo to twitch at a particular spot, causing the whole heli to shake. Fresh batteries can raise the head speed slightly, making a lower pitch needed to hover, and that takes the servo off the gunked spot.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Somewhere here on a thread, I was reading were the main motor became loose, causing a vibration, thus the shake.
DX9, DX6i, Blade Nano CP X, ZYX "Blade" 130X, Blade 180 CFX, Blade 230S, Blade 300X, Blade 450 3D (about 2 b FBL; have the parts, not the time), Blade 180QX, Blade 230S V2, Convergence, Mini Convergence.
Neunerball is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My nano has developed a shake while in hover. She flies fine with very little vibration, but when transitioning into hover a violent shake begins. A collective pump stops the shake. I have gone through the usual suspects, spindle, main gear, main blades...will try cleaning servos next. Thanks for the tip.
Crakin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cleaned servos and shake/shutter is gone.

Thanks again
Crakin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2013, 03:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I re-glue my motor after to make 1/4 turns and the gear mesh was better and this sort of shake was gone, I have a little wag, maybe it's the motor breakin

Thanks guys
mikhelico is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

How do you clean servos?
Acesshex is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2013, 09:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=289666

tl;dr: Take servo off, take mechanism off of circuit board, spray metal and black strips with Deoxit or electronics cleaner, rub off with q-tip. Repeat until q-tip doesn't get any more smut on it. Reassemble. It might be a good idea to use plastic-safe threadlock on the little screws, or maybe CA.

Some people just spray electronics cleaner into the mechanism without taking it apart and then working the servos around until it dries. This works as a quick fix, but needs it again in about 10-20 flights.

Rubbing alcohol works OK, but proper electronics cleaner works more thoroughly.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

I devleloped a little shake with mine today and traced the problem to the right servo. I took it out and was just about to use the wife's nail polish remover and then read the ingredients, and it said it had acetone in it, so I didn't use it.

I look everywhere for some rubbing alcohol and couldn't find any, so just for a quick fix I used a clean pencil eraser.

It got the feedback potentiometer strip squeeky clean, although without lubing the strip I predict the behavour will return, but the eraser got her done in a pinch. Shake/quiver cleared right up.

When it does I will be equipped with an appropriate solvent-lube like the deoxit#5 cleaner mentioned above.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in