Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2014, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Not received feedback

I realise this isn't a scam issue at all but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it.
If I have sold an item and the buyer has received it but hasn't given feedback, is there an avenue where I can request to have feedback for that sale?
i.e. I sold an MSH Brain and even though the buyer sent me a PM saying received, he didn't leave feedback even though I requested it.
Any thoughts?
Spektrum DX8
Inverse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2014, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It's happened to me a few times. Usually all it takes is a courteous reminder pm, and most people oblige. Life gets in the way sometimes, and this site doesn't slap you in the face for feedback reminders like ebay
conefree is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2014, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

I've sold stuff here, on RCG, RR etc.. I've never received any feedback...

Half of the transactions I've done via e-bay I've never received feedback for either...

Not a big deal in my book.

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890
Click Here For Bergen Intrepid Turbine Build Videos
Skiddz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2014, 12:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddz View Post

Half of the transactions I've done via e-bay I've never received feedback for either...

For sure but living on the other side of the planet, people tend to be a bit wary of buying. Feedback helps.
Spektrum DX8
Inverse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2014, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm wary of all Australians!
aviator493 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Perhaps no feedback is better than bad feedback. Maybe things weren't so perfect for the buyer and he chose to move on instead of complaining. It's his choice.

Brad G
> JR XG8
bradg is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2014, 08:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Last edited by fastblackbird1; 09-01-2014 at 01:43 PM..
fastblackbird1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2014, 06:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Drives me nuts. I have sold 4 or 5 items lately and none of the buyers left feedback! I did send pm requests to 2 of them asking and they did. Its always frustrating but it happens.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I wouldn't worry much about it. Wan't that long ago we didn't even have a feedback system in place here.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't trip on feedback as long as I know what I sell is good cha- ching
Old 08-25-2014, 05:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
mnc
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradg View Post
Perhaps no feedback is better than bad feedback. Maybe things weren't so perfect for the buyer and he chose to move on instead of complaining. It's his choice.

Brad G
I think that is wrong, they should leave appropriate feedback or the system wont work.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddz View Post

yup about half the transactions I have done on here I don't get feedback for. I admit to not giving feedback sometimes. It's not intentional you just forget it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverse View Post
is there an avenue where I can request to have feedback for that sale?
If you provide him feedback he will get a message that he just received feedback. Sometimes that has worked for me as a reminder I need to do the same.
xokia is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think leaving feed back on the itrader is a royal pain in the butt. And it is not possible at all on the tapatalk app that I use on my phone. I either have to make a point to sit down at the MAC when I'm home or go to the desktop version and fight through all those tiny links. The itrader is buried 4 pages into a profile. To find the seller you have to dig up the thread. You need the thread link to leave feedback. If the seller follows forum rules and marks the thread 'sold' the mods may have deleted it. By the time you get your part do you really feel like going through all this hassle? For what? Think about all that. Maybe that helps you understand why. I go through the trouble cause I want to build my rep. But Im mostly a buyer and whoppee if a buyer does a good job paying? Doesn't mean he's a credible seller...
myvrodrocks1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2014, 04:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

I never get my feedback on RR, it is hard to leave feedback over there, but I still do it. I have done 6 or 7 transactions over there, and I only have one feedback. Sometimes life gets in the way, and though it is not right, it happens. Next time that you post for sale, or buy something, make it part of the deal. "I will sell to you, but when you receive three item and if you are happy with the transaction, you MUST leave feedback, and I will do the same."

Team Blue Collar "Footin' the bill since 2012" Sent from my S5 using tapatalk.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by myvrodrocks1 View Post
I think leaving feed back on the itrader is a royal pain in the butt. And it is not possible at all on the tapatalk app that I use on my phone. I either have to make a point to sit down at the MAC when I'm home or go to the desktop version and fight through all those tiny links. The itrader is buried 4 pages into a profile. To find the seller you have to dig up the thread. You need the thread link to leave feedback. If the seller follows forum rules and marks the thread 'sold' the mods may have deleted it. By the time you get your part do you really feel like going through all this hassle? For what? Think about all that. Maybe that helps you understand why. I go through the trouble cause I want to build my rep. But Im mostly a buyer and whoppee if a buyer does a good job paying? Doesn't mean he's a credible seller...
Firstly, the mods do not delete threads.... ESPECIALLY F/S threads.
The easiest/quickest way to leave feedback is to pull up the sellers profile, click on "Post started by ______" ,find the sale ad, copy the link location, then back button to the sellers profile page, hit "Veiw all feedback for_____", then the "Submit feedback for_____" couple clicks and a short description later your done. Takes all of 3min tops, and it helps other people figure out if the other party is a tool to deal with. And trust me, BUYERS can be toolbags too...so buyer feedback is important.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDartHeli View Post
The easiest/quickest way to leave feedback is to pull up the sellers profile, click on "Post started by ______" ,find the sale ad, copy the link location, then back button to the sellers profile page, hit "Veiw all feedback for_____", then the "Submit feedback for_____" couple clicks and a short description later your done. Takes all of 3min tops, and it helps other people figure out if the other party is a tool to deal with. And trust me, BUYERS can be toolbags too...so buyer feedback is important.
+1
Old 08-26-2014, 03:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well like I said, I make it a point to do it. It's still a royal pain in the butt.
myvrodrocks1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2014, 03:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

No feedback isn't that big deal, i look more for negative feedback, how long they have been on for and if they're an active member.
CrashNburn420 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2014, 05:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

As a seller, I ask that buyers let me know when a package was received. This an easy way to remind myself to leave feedback for an item. I reply with "Thanks for the confirmation, and I will be leaving feedback after I send this." I have to admit that I have stopped tracking every package I sell to delivery, so if buyer doesn't confirm receipt I don't dig back through all my shipments and find out who did and didn't get feedback.

As a buyer I always notify the seller I got the package and leave feedback. I tend to be the one first to leave feedback, but rarely request someone to leave it for me.

Check the buyer feedback compared to the feedback for, this can give you an indication of how much or how little the user reciprocates the feedback system. I wouldn't worry too much about it, expect about 20-30% not to reciprocate feedback.

Wynn
Old 08-31-2014, 05:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDartHeli View Post
I wonder if it's possible the buyer just can't figure out how to do it? Laugh at me if you will ( been done many times before with no lasting injuries ) but I am an old fart and while am I not computer illiterate - I did have a difficult time figuring out exactly how to leave feedback the first time.

But I wanted to do right by the seller and took the time to find out. Maybe some aren't as hard headed as I am and just give up - or don't want to admit they don't know how to do it?

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits
blade-man is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in