Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > HBFP V1/V2

HBFP V1/V2 E-Sky Honey Bee V1 & V2 Fixed Pitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default NEW honey bee v2 parts for sale gone SOLD nothng left for sale

sorry to post in here , but I thought that maybee since this is for the v2 honey bee's that it might be faster for anyone here to look in this area insted of the for sale area..ok.. I have been flying the bee for a while and getting bored so I went and got a blade 400 .. so now im getting ready to let all the bee heli parts go..I have.. EVERTHING is still in the original UNopened bags.......14 pairs of superblades ez original style 4mm thick root ...5 pairs of superblades xp the last newer version not the ones that came with the stickers...6 pairs stock blades..2 pairs koyosho m24's.....30 rotor heads...12 main center hubs...12 paddle control frames..9. pairs of dog bones and push rods..19 swashplates..17 swashplate guides.....24 main shafts.......8 main motor drive gear... 8 servos; I bought 4 rtf v2 helis so a few servos arn't in packages only 2 of them are but the rest have not been used. just took the new helis apart and put the parts away .. 12 main frames..13 pairs of skid bars..8 pairs of skids..7 new red conopys...1 new black conopy..6 tail booms..10 pairs of tail boom support struts...6 tail boom horizontal fin....13 rear main tail {the part that holds the tail motor}...11 rear tail blades...8 tail motor drive gear....8 ...370 main motors...3 main motor heat sinks...13 tail motors..3 tail motor heat sinks.......7.. brand new 4in1 controllers....and 3 new never used transmitters.....2 brand new batteries....DAMM I got the heli bug bad when I got this honey bee v2......I have a perfect score on ebay of 100 % of 207 selling and buying. and great paypal.. any takers? I thought I would try here first before going to ebay or craigslist. I am in portland oregon. if there is anyone close by.. pm message if interested

Last edited by hearse driver; 05-02-2011 at 02:29 PM..
hearse driver is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearse driver View Post
sorry to post in here , but I thought that maybee since this is for the v2 honey bee's that it might be faster for anyone here to look in this area insted of the for sale area..ok.. I have been flying the bee for a while and getting bored so I went and got a blade 400 .. so now im getting ready to let all the bee heli parts go..I have.. EVERTHING is still in the original UNopened bags.......14 pairs of superblades ez original style 4mm thick root ...5 pairs of superblades xp the last newer version not the ones that came with the stickers...6 pairs stock blades..2 pairs koyosho m24's.....30 rotor heads...12 main center hubs...12 paddle control frames..9. pairs of dog bones and push rods..19 swashplates..17 swashplate guides.....24 main shafts.......8 main motor drive gear... 8 servos; I bought 4 rtf v2 helis so a few servos arn't in packages only 2 of them are but the rest have not been used. just took the new helis apart and put the parts away .. 12 main frames..13 pairs of skid bars..8 pairs of skids..7 new red conopys...1 new black conopy..6 tail booms..10 pairs of tail boom support struts...6 tail boom horizontal fin....13 rear main tail {the part that holds the tail motor}...11 rear tail blades...8 tail motor drive gear....8 ...370 main motors...3 main motor heat sinks...13 tail motors..3 tail motor heat sinks.......7.. brand new 4in1 controllers....and 4 new never used transmitters.....DAMM I got the heli bug bad when I got this honey bee v2......I have a perfect score on ebay of 100 % of 207 selling and buying. and great paypal.. any takers? I thought I would try here first before going to ebay or craigslist. I am in portland oregon. if there is anyone close by.. pm message if interested

Dang HD!!!

You are seriously the reason for all the V2's and parts shortage!!!

30 rotor heads, 19 swash plates, twenty freakin four shafts......Im mean really!!

Thats cool though man, glad to see that you are progressing!!
Birdkiller is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have noticed that when I find something that I really like I make sure that I have alot of parts.. my thought is just incase or when they stop making this model is... " I would rather have it and not need it ; then need it and don't have it or can;t get it "
Old 04-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I have noticed that when I find something that I really like I make sure that I have alot of parts.. my thought is just incase or when they stop making this model is... " I would rather have it and not need it ; then need it and don't have it or can;t get it "
I agree, I believe I came into this BEE thing a little late, I think I actually picked up the very last one Banana Hobby had back around Christmas, and they were the only ones to have a V2 that I could find....Since then its been a struggle to get parts!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdkiller View Post
Dang HD!!!

You are seriously the reason for all the V2's and parts shortage!!!

30 rotor heads, 19 swash plates, twenty freakin four shafts......Im mean really!!

Thats cool though man, glad to see that you are progressing!!

And lets not forget the 19 sets of Super Blades!

Hurry! Someone post on the Blade 400 section and warn everyone to buy the spares they want right now

Ok, I just read that list again. Gotta bee a joke.....7........SEVEN 4in1's ? Thats over $300 just in 4in1s.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

yes you read it right... 7 4in1 controlers I got it bad
Old 04-29-2011, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Holy COW! You do have it Bad! I have more Bees then I care to admit and I still dont have that many spare parts...wow...
Old 04-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

are you will to sell partial parts or you only looking for someone to take the whole deal?
Old 04-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah you will probably do better being our parts warehouse for a while until everything is gone rather than try to find someone to take it all.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Know one will want to spend $5,000.00 for all you bee parts.....sheesh!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just added all the parts. I forgot about 5 stock battery chargers and 5 a/c adaptor wall plug in for the charger,,everything together comes to $ 1,491.44 dollars in parts I can't understand how bad that is ...OMG!!! I remeber when xheli had free shipping and went to town for a couple months but dam ; i i i don't know what to say.....well I have 3 new controllers so I could sell 3 complete heli kits.just like you would get at xheli .../then part the rest out tell me the best way to go about this..... what would you do?
Old 04-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would sure be interested in a bare bones or a bnf. The Bee V1 had been on the shelf awhile until work dried up and I had a lot of time on my hands and so I started to get the old Bee flying again. Found my batteries were pretty much toast so I started to do a little research and was surprised to to see all that has happened in the Honey Bee world since I've been away!
I didn't know about the V2, looks like it's quite a bit better than the V1. I wonder if it is worth putting more cash into the V1 and just go to the V2. And use it to get my chops back before trying my Belt CP v1?
I've still got a lot of V1 stuff. The V1 is fairly modded. Slo-max, M24's, cnc swash, cnc outer flybar cage?,DX7, AR6100, TeleBee HH, Blade CP 3in1, DD tail, heatsinks, I was running commonsense 800mah 10c 2S1P 7.4v.
My Cellpro 4S died, so I have a Dynam DC6 Double Power coming tomorrow from Hobbypartz.
I was going to order some new batteries for the V1, but I should wait if I'm cosidering going to the V2.
AAAHHH!! What to do, What to do, What to do, ?????
How much of the V1 parts can I use on the V2? And what of the V1 parts will be useless??
Any advice from you guys?
Thanks
Brian
Crash Test Dummy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2011, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
... what would you do?

CRY.............THEN ...

No really, you will probably be able to get rid of the full heli kits really easily, then part out the rest of what you have thats not complete kits.

Thats what I would do, seems like there are people every months or so asking where to get a new V2 from..huntem down.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

You sir, are an inspiration to us all! and a good example to make the wife think our personal stashes aren't all that bad

Last edited by toonttm; 04-30-2011 at 08:18 PM..
toonttm is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2011, 11:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonttm View Post
You air, are an inspiration to us all! and a good example to make the wife think our personal stashes aren't all that bad

Yeah no kidding, if the wife knew how much everything actually cost all added up she would give birth to a baby calf right there in the floor!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Holy cow...

I'd be interested in a few parts for sure, pictures to entertain us all, and prices?
rawfuls is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2011, 02:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfuls View Post
Holy cow...

I'd be interested in a few parts for sure, pictures to entertain us all, and prices?

Yeah, show us pictures of what that many parts looks like!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default V2 BEE PARTS STORE IS OPEN

OK HERE WE GO.. I am looking to see if anyone would like to do a trade for 1 complete heli RTF KIT with everything BRAND NEW for a BRAND NEW in the box hobbyzone champ airplane ,they sell for 89.00 complete RTF........if you can send me a new in the box hobbyzone champ , I will send out 1 complete heli kit to you straight across.. then I have 3 other complete heli kits all RTF for 100.00 plus shipping... yes I can do a BIND N FLY style since I have 7 4in1's look at xheli.com for the price that is what I will sell them to you..and send me your address and I will go and get quotes for the cheapest shipping..... first come for the parts. then I can leave how many of what parts I have left.. will post pictures on monday or tuesday night. I am out of town for the weekend........ the more of something you buy in bulk I will give a good price for everything in your order
Old 04-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

PM'd ya with a list of things I might be interested in.
rawfuls is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool

PM sent
Crash Test Dummy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in