Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Airplanes Info and Support > Airplane Related

Airplane Related R/C Airplanes Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Nice planes under 800mm / 30 in.

Hi, I really like the size of my E-flite Zero with 26 inch wingspan...because I can fly in my neighborhood.....but I either like a plane with no gear if it has retracts in real life and the model has a permanent down fixed gear, or if I want a gear down all the time, then a plane that has permanent gears in place like a Cub or Cessna 172 style plane is nice.

I would also like to have rudder, aileron, and elevator (some of the cool Funfighters only have elevator and aileron, so if that could be added easily these might be an option).

I have a 1200mm Flyzone Cub and its a little large to get down gracefully on my street. I also have one of the small Carbon Cubs by E-flite and even though I love the size, it is very fragile.

I'm thinking of the Parkzone F-4 Wildcat for belly landing (and the fact that its larger than the specs in my subject line), but I would like to find a plane with a gear to practice my landings (with wheels!). Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Last edited by Kalashluvr; 07-09-2013 at 07:23 AM..
Kalashluvr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

the twisted hobbies 3D foamies are pretty awesome.

They have mini versions that are really small, but even the 32" models can fly super slow and stable. I could go on for days on how much I like my crack laser. I don't even land it as you can slow it down so easily and quickly I just catch it! But you can get it to land nice and soft in very little space!
aloys24 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in