Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Binding a Nano with DX7s

Greetings all,

Having a problem binding my nano with DX7s. It binds Ok with DX6I and fly's OK but when I bind to the DX 7s It loses it's bind as soon as bring the throttle down and the LED starts blinking, and seems to have no Alie on lift off, in turn I have to rebind. Any suggestions...................
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My first board that came with my nano cpx did not do this.

The board I bought a couple days ago does. With my DX7s I only bind once. If the light starts blinking (seems pretty random at this point) indicating bind mode, I unplug it, move closer to the transmitter, and plug the battery back in.

Usually if I just move closer to the transmitter it initializes fine. I know this is not supposed to be how it works but its what is happening to me with the brand new replacement board I just bought on my DX7s only.

No idea why my first board never once did this and my second board does it so much that I'm going to call HH about it. My first board is fried, the replacement no good. My first main gear wore out, two replacement main gears are out of round and no good.

My nano cpx out of the box was great but I can't get quality replacement parts for the life of me. I just hope HH is willing to send me two replacement boards as my original and this new one are both doing very very strange things... Original main board has about 14 hours flight time on it before it decided to stop initializing/binding on my DX7s completely then shortly after shorted out across the power lead...

Was scary, plugged in my battery and it almost exploded. Be careful.

My new main board has not been crashed once, has only seen brand new eflite batteries (just bought 6 the other day), and they're charged on an icharger properly... I also installed a new main motor, main gear, feathering spindle, frame, and boom, as well as cleaned servo's bearings etc. Replaced canopy grommets, orings everything. My board should be fine if nothing else but it is not. I'm confident its manufacturing defect. I have no idea why it does this with my DX7s but not my dx4e or friend's dx6i.

What voltage is your DX7s at? I got this symptom at 4.8v but have not checked if it still happens since I charged my battery last night to 5.4v again.
tchilds is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in