Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > International Helicopter Support Forums > Polish

Polish Polish Speaking Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Long Island i okolice...

Szukam kontaktu z polskimi heli-freak'ami w okolicy: West Babylon, Islip, Lindenhurst, Copiague...
Lubelaczek is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

...Long Island... anybody speaking polish out here...?
Old 01-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Mieszkam na bayside moj kolega na new hyde park jestesmy ostrymi helifrekami
davidrex is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

+1 to Polish

I live in Maspeth but I travel to Great Neck a lot. Do you guys want to get together and fly?

-Piotr
pzareba89 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

No wreszcie. Ja jestem z West Babylonu, (na poludnie od Sunrise'u). Wlasnie rozpoczynam skladanie swojego pierwszego Trex'a 450. Mysle ze w lecie napewno jakos sie uda spotkac. Narazie ostro trenuje na Phoenixie. W wolnych chwilach bede skladal zestaw. Mam nadzieje jednak ze bedziemy trzymali kontakt. Pozdrawiam.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

That's good, have you flown any helis prior to this Trex? Which Trex 450 are you building? Flybarless? Is it a super combo kit or did you get your own servos and electronics?

Im also new to the hobby.I started last May and slowly worked my way up to a Walkera V450d01. Then I bought the trex 450 pro V2. Now Im in the process of setting up a trex 500 DFC.

I have Pheonix as well, it definitely helps. When it gets nicer Im sure we can find a place to fly. If you have any questions with your trex build I can try to help.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

@pzareba

It looks like you can read and understand written Polish well. Am I right? That is great.

I will try to do my best in english but it will be always my second language.
Before had few hours of questionable fun with RadioShack's Android controled coaxial. After that I decided to jump on deep water. I think I was about 15 (back in Poland) when for the very first time dream of flying RCHeli struck me. Tough times though, different technology etc. It is not much better now but seems to be doable.
So far I have:
- Spectrum DX8 + PhoenixRC (about 300 flights against 200 crashes) And I crash only because I try to run before I can walk >:-)
- Trex 450 DFC Pro Combo (P/N KX015090T) - unboxed but still in plastic bags :-)
- Servos that came with Trex & MicroBeast bought separate
- 2 Ace 2200mAH LiPos with charger
Unfortunately I did already some bad thing to charger and that bothers me. It came without powder adapter so I used one laying around that seemed to be strong enough for charging 15V - 1.5A. However charger has no pictorial of polarity. Assuming that original plug on adapter, that fits charger's connecto,r should be standard polarity: (+) inside / (-) outside. WRONG. So I did connect it for about 3-4 secs and turned off since nothing came up on display. After few minutes I did try again. maybe 5-7 secs. Nothing again. With bad gut feelings quickly disconnected. That doesn't change fact that after second try I did smell some fried component... With nothing to lose changed polarity in power adapter (by cutting wires and swapping them) and it worked!!! Display showed some info, it does change modes, menu options. It look like it's working but I am still afraid that some permanent frying has been done.
Anyhow. I will be putting it together in close future (week or so) and try to keep it posted.

Sie ma ;-)
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes I speak and can read a little bit but not write. I really should start to practice hahaha. Yea hopefully there is no damage to the charger. You will find out after trying to cycle some batteries through it.

The DFC head is an interesting low profile design. I just flew my new trex 500 DFC a few times and so far I like it. I would definitely recommend watch the build videos for the 450. Aside from the heli being assembled properly I think one of the most important things is to get a real good physical understanding about the swash set up procedure along with the pitch setup for both collective and cyclic pitch and how this all ties into a lot of the TX settings. Once you have a good understanding of those concepts and understand how the flybarless system works along with its settings it will all make a lot of sense.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Few jumps and... hard landing.

Loooong time since my last try. I did put together all components, set it up and off to backyard. Did couple jumps and keep it in the air for few secs. Then I panicked and grounded it really hard. Not crashed but hard landed. Unfortunately tail did hit ground hard enough to strip few teeth. Have it on tape and will try to upload some time soon.
I hope this spring will have more luck and start flying for real.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Czesc, jestem z Maspeth latam trex-ami i goblin-em. prosze o kontakt
Pwcrazyheli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2015, 03:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow I forgot about this old thread are you guys still flying ??
davidrex is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2015, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrex View Post
Wow I forgot about this old thread are you guys still flying ??
Where do you fly in the city?
Gartt GT450L 6s [BD-3SX]
Zermelo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in