Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room

Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room - Tips and how-To Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #121 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Bob
all your video's are great. thank's for all your work.
bub's is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2010, 04:36 AM   #122 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Bob,

First of all , great JOB on the many many Build Vids and explanations around on this awesome Forum ... , learned a lot !

About the Video , that is on right now ..., is this already the "FINAL" version or just a idea based concept video ... !?

What I think is that the 3D Animation of the camera's look a but sloppy and stops too sudden and moves not natural around ..., if you would change that ., it would look so much more Professional ,and regarding the replies I see on the forum ... you are almost a Hero in Heli Land ...

I am not a professional 3D artist,I have other job, but I have over 15 years of experience in 3D and graphics ..., so if you would like some ideas or maybe even some finetuning help ...!?

With just a little help on the Background and Movement of the cams, the video will be even better ! ...

Regards Patrick

( from the Netherlands , Europe )
Patwo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2010, 11:43 AM   #123 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Patrick, I am just learning and playing with this animation stuff. Thats what I came up with after spending a few hours learning CS4, etc.

I am always looking for ideas or help in coming up with new intros. I will use this one for "flying videos" but I would like to start working on some new build video intros!

Bob
Finless is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #124 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Bob

I have commented a few posts back about the video as well as something for the build. I would like to make suggestion regarding the build video. Maybe think about having a blank canvas or a scene of a flying field and then throw in the components from off screen to start building your heli, in super speed. Another suggestion maybe take the box of a heli or the components lying around and transform them into a completed heli.

Do you have the complete sc4 suite? if so use after effects as it has more animation capability and then you can export it into premiere for final video creation.

Are you going to use this intro for flying videos such as in fun day or competition flying? It will fit there especially fun days for HeliFreak.

If you would like some help I can try to assist. have done some editing on cs3
dvillijs is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #125 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

I only have Adobe After Effects CS4. Other basic editing I use Sony Vegas.

Yes I saw your ideas and when I get time may work on some of the ideas but am willing to get more ideas or even some help doing them.

If it wasn't for the Video Copilot web site I would have never figured out how to use After Effects! It's not easy...

Bob
Old 04-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #126 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Bob

yeah after effects is something to get used to. i have also used video copilot for help, great that there are some people such as yourself that believe in the wonderful concept of sharing.

lemme know if you have something u want to use after a few ideas been aired and i will help.

i will try to think some more for idea's and even try to create something simple as a start.

Regards
dvillijs is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #127 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Finless ,

I have acces to some nice 3D programs, that makes the Animation stuff quite easier to do , and also lots of more ways to add a nice scenery , or what ever we want to make So we are not even limited to a box or square with a pic on or video in it .. .....

Sort of "the sky is the limit "... hehe ... or what ever polygons the PC can handle ! ...., I will send you a pm ...

Regards Patrick
Patwo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2010, 10:51 AM   #128 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If you put naked womenz in the intros I wont skip them anymore
tukkus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2010, 02:57 AM   #129 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

OK so I ask..... how about you guys help me to come up with some new intros? You all have seen what I have used before right? Get the ideas?

So how about you creative people helping me by using your cool ideas and knowledge?

Bob
Old 05-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #130 (permalink)
Registered Users

Looks great!

Last edited by HerbAir; 05-02-2010 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: dumped tag-along stuff...
HerbAir is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 11:17 AM   #131 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I thought it is great, love the Pink floyd music. The video showed a 'copter flying, not too much and the "learning" part shows the vid's you've got and the groups of friends flying together shows that it's fun. Some people I know who aren't into RC heli flying and this little intro could help. I can't think of anything to improve it. Oh, just thought of one, A quick shot of all different models. Viewers might see the one or ones they fly.
dan7545 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2010, 06:11 AM   #132 (permalink)
Registered Users

Bob, the second video is awsome! The Pink Floyd music suits and I like how you can hear you talking in each video closeup.

Is there anything you can't do?

-Jonny
Old 05-08-2010, 07:57 AM   #133 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyheli View Post
Bob, the second video is awsome! The Pink Floyd music suits and I like how you can hear you talking in each video closeup.

Is there anything you can't do?

-Jonny

+1

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in