Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HeliFreak.com Rules, Support and Testing > HeliFreak Rules

HeliFreak Rules Helifreak Rules

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
ClayK
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Exclamation For Sale Section Rules

FOR SALE THREADS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN THE CLASSIFIED FORUMS

Also check out commercial rules here

1. Don't challenge someone's price in the thread. Don't like the price? Move on or PM the seller. You don't have to buy it. You aren't "protecting" anyone. As with anything in life, purchasing items is always "caveat emptor" (buyer beware).

2. Don't get into pissing matches in the for sale threads. If you don't like the price or you have a problem with the buyer or seller, take it to PM.

3. If you've sold an item, mark it so. If you can't edit the thread or the post, ask a Forum Support person to do so. We ask that you don't close the thread, so any feedback (positive or negative) can be attached to the thread.

4. If you are looking to buy something, post it in the WTB section. In short, be smart about where you place your items for sale. It's a lot of additional work on support staff to organize improperly placed threads (for sale or WTB).

5. You don't have to "bump" or TTT (to the top) your For Sale thread, if you do, once a day is sufficient.

6. Discussion threads are not bumped.

Bringing people out of Radio Shack and into the hobby.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

μολὼν λαβέ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited by Mercuriell; 09-14-2013 at 04:32 PM..
Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HeliFreak.com Rules, Support and Testing > HeliFreak Rules

HeliFreak Rules Helifreak Rules