Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > CJY Total-G FBL System

CJY Total-G FBL System Curtis Youngblood Total-G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Help with aileron and ele pitch - total g

I am setting up my total g and i have 12 degrees cyclic and elevator. I cant really figure out how to set my degrees to around 7. Can anyone help me with this? btw its on a 600n nitro with the 600efl head and a 9303
Ayres_08 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Help with aileron and ele pitch - total g

Use the end point adj in the transmitter when you are in the software and the mouse is on the direction and its highlighted yellow
When you get it to 11 degrees of cyclic with the end points hit the set button while you have the sticks in that full direction

Tommy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tommy Wagner is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just what Tommy said. Set your cyclic (elevator and aileron) to 11 deg forward/backward, left/right and set these points in the TotalG set up (place mouse on box to turn yellow, activate this setting) and then push [Set] button for each. Once this is done, now change your transmitter end points to get the desired cyclic pitch that you are after.
pctomlin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

The Total G has to know what the total available throw is. In the setup you teach the flight control what those are by the described methods above.

The recommendations are 11 degrees for harder 3d and 10 degrees for normal.

To do this you will increase the thransmitter atv's to around 125 for aileron and elevator and than check your cyclic pitch, you will increase or decrease the atv rate until you achieve the 10 or 11 degrees. If you can not get there from here you may have to increse the multiplier in the interface for that control throw. Once you have set the flight control end points via the transmitter atv's you will hit (set) in all directions on the interface or gview2. That basically calibrates what the potential is. You then adjust your atv's down to set the speed of the rotation. Foe example, my aileron and elevator is around 80 both directions. They do not have to be the same. You may want to start around 70 and adjust from there. You can think of it just like a tail gyro, you set total throw first and than the pirouette rate second. Same thing here just with cyclics.

Kenny

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in