Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Mikado Logo Helicopters > Mikado Logo 700 Xxtreme

Mikado Logo 700 Xxtreme Mikado Logo 700 Xxtreme Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Logo 700 revised manual available on Mikado site

As title states new revised manual is available on Mikados website for viewing and download. As new manuals hit their press in future will also reflect small changes. Nothing major really just some clarifications for folks to make the manual bit more accurate.
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here's the direct link to the manual. They sure did an amazing job on the manual.

LOGO 700 XXtreme Manual
Ace Dude is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Spacer location on the rear tail supports fixed.
Gear ratio is still wrong and for the 800.
What else?
zguy is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by zguy View Post
Spacer location on the rear tail supports fixed.
Gear ratio is still wrong and for the 800.
What else?
Hmmm I still see the spacer in the same location it was in my manual which is wrong I believe. It still shows the spacer and the boom support going between the two aluminum halves. I assembled mine with the spacer and support UNDER the bottom metal support.
Logo 690SX - Stock Scorpion motor, 12s 4500 packs
sgrim80 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrim80 View Post
Hmmm I still see the spacer in the same location it was in my manual which is wrong I believe. It still shows the spacer and the boom support going between the two aluminum halves. I assembled mine with the spacer and support UNDER the bottom metal support.
You're right, I looked too quick.
So what changed?
zguy is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 08:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

From what I can tell none of the pictures changed but alot of the descriptions are better. I think it is a nice improvement but they missed that error in the parts explosion for the tail assembly. Maybe there will be another revision coming as well
Logo 690SX - Stock Scorpion motor, 12s 4500 packs
sgrim80 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

You guys are ahead of me, I only got word & made the post, I have not reviewed it to the fine stuff honestly just haven't had time to sit at home in front of PC long enough. I'll need to look into this and let Ralph know.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's not possible to mount the boom support between the two aluminum halves, so I put mine under the bottom as well. I think it should be that way.
HeliKhanh is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Do you guys have any advise on the tail rotor? Mine is not right once I put everything together I can still pull both blade grips apart a few mm.. It's lik part# 4571 is to long..
kevinbj is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Without looking-up the part number, I'll assume you're referring to the t/r spindle. I measured one on two different calipers, and it should be 50.7mm long. And I checked three XXtreme tail assemblies I could find in the garage, and none have any end play between the blade grip and the hub. So, something's up

Do you have the spacers installed that go between the o-rings and the inside blade grip radial bearing? Since the tail hub has dampeners, this spacer is not present on other designs, and thus I've seen it get left out.

(-: Dave
dahld is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 12:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahld View Post
Without looking-up the part number, I'll assume you're referring to the t/r spindle. I measured one on two different calipers, and it should be 50.7mm long. And I checked three XXtreme tail assemblies I could find in the garage, and none have any end play between the blade grip and the hub. So, something's up

Do you have the spacers installed that go between the o-rings and the inside blade grip radial bearing? Since the tail hub has dampeners, this spacer is not present on other designs, and thus I've seen it get left out.

Dave thank for taking time to help.. I have the brass spacer with shoulder part facing bearing .. So 3 dampers,brass spacer, bearing, inside bearing, shim, thrust bearing then screw /w small shim.. If I pull inside bearing lifts out creating space... May have to see if screw is going all the way down .. Any suggestions or I'm I missing a step?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

It sounds like you have all the parts installed. If I was dealing with this, I'd at this point take the shaft out, measure it to make sure it was the right length, and then screw both the retaining bolts into the ends of the shaft, and confirm the bolts go all the way in, and their washers bottom-out on the shaft.

dahld is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
It sounds like you have all the parts installed. If I was dealing with this, I'd at this point take the shaft out, measure it to make sure it was the right length, and then screw both the retaining bolts into the ends of the shaft, and confirm the bolts go all the way in, and their washers bottom-out on the shaft.

Ok thanks will do
Old 12-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

Thanks figured it out screw wasn't flush on both sides.. Now had to take 2.5 Allen key on both ends @ same time @ first I was jus turning one end @ a time.. Now it's a Beast..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in