Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2014, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New to the hobby Introduction

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I got my first chopper a few months ago, a 4ch DoubleHorse off of Amazon and had a blast flying it around but I got bored quickly with it. Discovered the Nano CPX and have fallen in love with these little birds. I have two of them now, I can hover pretty well and I am in the process of learning inverted and flips. I fly on a flight simulator on my phone quite often and that has helped the learning curve some. I also have a DX6i coming on Tuesday and it seems like that will greatly improve my flight characteristics over the DX4 that came with my RTF's.
One of my Nanos is still relatively stock, other than a Microheli swashplate, some carbon fiber landing gear and a fiberglass canopy.
The other one I have an Xtreme carbon fiber frame, Xtreme carbon fiber landing gear, Blade BL motor, Lynx swashplate and an MCPX tail boom.
Tattoonick is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

welcome to the addiction!

You have a simulator on your phone??

I'd suggest getting a "real" simulator, though. Pheonix or the Real Flight ones are pretty much the best out there. Your DX6i will work perfectly with the Pheonix too (I don't own the Real Flight so I don't know about that one).

Blade 450x V2, Nano CPx, 120SR, mCX2, Scout, DX6i. Just assume I have others, I probably won't update this every time I get a new heli... ;-)
jbrandt is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2014, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah, I do wanna track down a real simulator, the program on my phone is an app called Real RC Heli Sim. The basic app is free but you have to pay for any of the CP helis. I have a Trex 500 and a Nitro 700 I practice with on there. Even if it's not as nice as actually using a real radio it sure is fun and convenient!
Old 08-15-2014, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Oops it's Absolute RC Heli Sim.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in