Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8

MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 Factory Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 06:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default From Ming Da Taiwan--For All of MD's friends

Dear All Md's Friends,

Good day!

My name is Sam from Ming Da Tech Taiwan.

We appreciated for all the MD's friends to support MD's heli all over the world.

We do really feel so lucky to have all of you guys to support MD.

Thought so much thing happend in past months, whatever good or bad.

We want to say thanks for all of you guys from button of heart.

And we especially want to say thanks for the friends introudce us many good dealer and importer in USA.
We are now trying to negotiate with them to see if we could find a good partner in USA to service all MD's friends.

Please forgive us it may take some more time to make the decision, because we really dont want to change partner all the time. We have to be more carefully this time.

Ming Da Tech is not really a big company if compare to other brand, but with enthusiastic to RC Helicopter we will keep going on to develop good products to all MD's friends.

We are welcome to all MD's friends if you have any suggestions to MD's products, whatever good or bad, please feel free to contact with us.

best wishes to all MD's friends

Sam C. Ni
MING DA TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION No.35, Yongding St., Lingya District, Kaohsiung City 802, Taiwan. Website :www.md-rc.tw Email: sales@md-rc.tw

Last edited by Mingda; 12-01-2013 at 08:27 PM..
Mingda is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thank-you Sam.
I had stopped looking here on HeliFreak for a while because of the past problems.

I look forward to the announcement! I love my MD8. MD7 and MD6 are on my list when we get a good dealer or distributor.

Best Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingda View Post
Dear All Md's Friends,

Good day!

My name is Sam from Ming Da Tech Taiwan.

We appreciated for all the MD's friends to support MD's heli all over the world.

We do really feel so lucky to have all of you guys to support MD.

Thought so much thing happend in past months, whatever good or bad.

We want to say thanks for all of you guys from button of heart.

And we especially want to say thanks for the friends introudce us many good dealer and importer in USA.
We are now trying to negotiate with them to see if we could find a good partner in USA to service all MD's friends.

Please forgive us it may take some more time to make the decision, because we really dont want to change partner all the time. We have to be more carefully this time.

Ming Da Tech is not really a big company if compare to other brand, but with enthusiastic to RC Helicopter we will keep going on to develop good products to all MD's friends.

We are welcome to all MD's friends if you have any suggestions to MD's products, whatever good or bad, please feel free to contact with us.

best wishes to all MD's friends

Sam C. Ni
MING DA TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION No.35, Yongding St., Lingya District, Kaohsiung City 802, Taiwan. Website :www.md-rc.tw Email: sales@md-rc.tw
Old 12-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi, Sir,

We do really apprecaited and so much thanks for all of you, I want to say how luck MD is to have you guys.

Really Apprecaited for all of you, indeed.

Best wishes for all of you.

Sam
Mingda is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sam,

I am happy to hear of the hunt for distributer over here. I love my MD8, but have to be too careful with it right now for fear of crashing and not being able to get parts. I am looking forward to many good flights once the support is here. Keep up the good work building great helis!

Allen
Logo 800 XXtreme, Warp 360
pbilt024 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 06:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Welcome on this forum buddy

Dorian.D

HELIDESTOCK
Old 12-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Welcome Sam, looking forward to a good US distributor so I could buy a MD6/MD7/MD8 without any worries.
TheKingPhisher is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Very interested in the MD line as well. Helidirect would be ideal as a distributor for this line.
Ridge Racer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sam. May I suggest an online shop rather than a private one man dealer as in the past, we all know how that went bad real fast and your wonderful heli and company was terribly mis-represented here in the USA.
By going to a reputable company all worries of mis-representation are gone, all parts and kits would be available as well as GOOD HONEST customer service!
Heliproz would be a good choice as well as Helidirect, Amainhobbies.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
HF Support

All the above suggestions good. It is a shame you,started off with an individual with a known poor track record. A simple search on HF of a prospective dealer will soon turn up if there are consistent problems.

Most small manufacturers go through this problem and many choose to offer direct factory supply of kits and parts, thinking Kasama, Henseleit, Minicopter - particularly good starting up or have low sales volume at beginning.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriell View Post
All the above suggestions good. It is a shame you,started off with an individual with a known poor track record. A simple search on HF of a prospective dealer will soon turn up if there are consistent problems.

Most small manufacturers go through this problem and many choose to offer direct factory supply of kits and parts, thinking Kasama, Henseleit, Minicopter - particularly good starting up or have low sales volume at beginning.
Hey I'm ok with that option too if they can provide excellent support, good prices, and fast world wide shipping.
Ridge Racer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2014, 10:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbilt024 View Post
Sam,

I am happy to hear of the hunt for distributer over here. I love my MD8, but have to be too careful with it right now for fear of crashing and not being able to get parts. I am looking forward to many good flights once the support is here. Keep up the good work building great helis!

Allen
same here will not fly it much..might just sell it now while its still in one piece..got guys here saying they sell parts but there web site dont work and there not fixing it..how sad is that,
piemeg68 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2014, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

i really love this heli!! easy to build, and strong!!!! i want to try the 6 or 5 next if this all works out
piemeg68 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

great to see you guys here for piece of mind for me to make an order can you please help the poor bloke who got ripped off by mike aka epic heli? made a comment on his facebook page about it and got deleted and blocked hate to imagine this is how problems will be handled if any should arise with me owning this model

thanks

jon
sparky12130 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sparky, send me a PM when you have the chance!

Thank You
Mattox
Scorpion Power packs USA
mattox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in