Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > Outrage RC

Outrage RC Outrage RC - and XP Li-Po Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default so then what up with outrage??

wondering, when we will see the issus fixt on the velo-50, the fusion, the Velo 90??
also where is the loong time promiced Tareq Edition 90??

what is outrage doing??
seems to be really quiet.
silverbullet is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The Velo-50... has been updated, fixed.
The F50... 'Issues' were mostly (note I said mostly) user error... and have been fixed and gone over here on the forums to oblivion.
They are working on an update to the Velo-90.

Patience is a virtue... you can’t design/redesign and test a heli over night. If they did, they would be called Walkera and have 27,000 versions of each heli.

Long time promises Tareq Edition 90? Can’t be that long since most of us just heard about this thing maybe 2 months or so ago... and it’s nowhere to be found on their website... so it’s not like they are pushing or promising anything.

FWIW: I went back and forth with them about an issue I had with the little plastic wheel on the tail mechanism on my F50, the original was CNC cut delrin and perfect, the newer ones are molded. After I went back and forth with them they didn’t go back to CNC, but they did improve their molded part to the point where it is perfectly fine. They listen, and I commend them for this... and their helis are damn good.
BaconRaygun is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet View Post
wondering, when we will see the issus fixt on the velo-50, the fusion, the Velo 90??
also where is the loong time promiced Tareq Edition 90??

what is outrage doing??
seems to be really quiet.
I've had no issues with any of my Outrages..

and my Velocity was a Prototype not even a release heli.

new parts for ALL the issues you asked about were released months and months ago..

The Tareq edition V90 was only brought to light as a production model less than a month ago now.
it takes time to get into production and get it into distribution.
As of now there is no release date for that model. As soon as we know we will put it out.

CeeveeSiN is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

still not happy my friends,, jes the early 50 i had to,, no issues with stripping tailgears,, but others which not cause me to crash,,
however the first genaration of black gears released at irca last year was fine, but then the stripping continue,,,,,,,,,,,,

i was thold sence almost 1 year back the should be a update on the uptade,, but so far nothing and i keep crashing my 50 coz striping tailgears ;(-

the 50 is so a nice heli i still continue to spend money for it,even its not my mistake but now getting tired---
Old 06-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Are you reading the stickies in the Fusion 50 forum? Pretty important.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have yet to strip a single gear in flight... read those stickys, they will help! Everything is explained thoroughly... and plenty of us are willing to help.

Silverbullet, how are your auto skills? Night be a good time to work on that if you haven’t already... I know many neglect learning autos because they seem intimidating, so this is why I am asking.

I had my motor and ESC go nuclear on me last Saturday and I did not crash my heli...
BaconRaygun is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The only stripping issues were on the Fusion.
the Nitro doesn't put enough power out to strip it's gears.

wondering how some people are stripping them.
Watched Mitch Pricer here locally abuse the living crap out of his N2 and not 1 issue.
and he is a Pro level pilot and flies so hard I always wonder how anything holds up.

CeeveeSiN is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think alot of guys land under power and dont realize hittin the tail alittle will chip up the gears and latet in flight they strip out or something like that. I always land in an auto, even if you dont know how to do a full blown one u can do alittle baby one. I see the older guys at my field take out gears all the time just plopping the heli down at full power
Old 06-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

jep ALL mods 100% done,, still stripping the black once about every 15-20 flights,, autoskills easy but if the tail gear strip close to the ground when doing iverted piro manouvers,, it can be hard to still save it,,sometime i can somtime not ,,

Guys,, its a quality controll issue,, the withe once i never strip in flight,, talking about the very first tailgears,,2 years ago,,
also when i swich to the first serie of black once they are fine,, but then when i buy a second set,, they stripping was every 3-5 flights,,,

no vibs, no gearplay, and even use special teflon plasic grease,,,

some picture for reverence,,see the tailblades,,

its just sad,, the best flying 50 i ever flown its killing me about such a small thing,,
however i will get a N2 now and hope there will be some news soon,,,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1059.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	324279   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1124.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	324280  
Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hmmm thats weird i guess ill use the white ones till i run out
Old 06-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Outrage going out?

Rumor has it, the Vietnamese factory that makes Outrage is making the Goblins.....and Outrage is no longer going to be made there since QC is so poor....... Any truth to this? Is Outrage done? or just done with the Vietnamese? Also does that mean we will have issues with Goblin to come?

LYNX HELI INNOVATIONS TEAM PILOT
smokin10 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

i know for shure that outrage is made in china,, it even says on the box,,,
but looking at the goblin,, thats a complet diffrent syle of making and machining.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

If we say that all issues on the 50 are resolved then i doubt that becouse we have stripped enough to give up inspite of all the advices adressed. The factory should still believe that we are still stripping the gears and they should work it out.

It cant be the whole world keep on complaining on the same issue and only some of us keep on saying issues solved. This is bad for the factory and for the users.

It depend on how you fly them nothing else. If you want them to strip they will and if you dont they wont but still you will have missing teeth every now and then.

I wish if had V50's and V90's which got no tail gear issues. They really fly nice but i would keep on saying that the boom block,tail case and all gears needs revision.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The issue I'm seeing with Outrage is the lack of new products or improvements....I thought having Bert was going to be great, now the only thing he's pushing VERY hard is the Goblin line....Same with Tareq.....
AMA #976001
HELIS: TREX 500 (6s), Trex 600 ESP (12S) & Trex 550 (12S): ALL FBL
PLANKS: Hangar 9 Pulse 60, Alpha 40 & Great Planes Revolver
nieves50 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have a V 50 N2 and all i will say is im far from Impressed with it
van-man-123 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

From my almost 4 years experience with my Outrage G5 and Outrage 550, I can say that the Quality Control has been very inconsistent. While I like how their helis fly, I am glad I stopped at only 2 Outrage helis.
3Dmuse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Been wondering IF the Fusion / Velocity line is heading the same way the HC500 went...

My concern with Outrage (from what I've seen back when I believe it was HDX?) it's that there was never an effort from the company to improve their models. They make a model, sell it for couple of years then let it fade away....

Considering selling my Fusion while the demand is still high for the model
AMA #976001
HELIS: TREX 500 (6s), Trex 600 ESP (12S) & Trex 550 (12S): ALL FBL
PLANKS: Hangar 9 Pulse 60, Alpha 40 & Great Planes Revolver
nieves50 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'd wait it out a few more months.. there really are some changes underway. Next year, especially, should be a great year for Outrage.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

It was great if they will have Tareq on that next year. Since he finished his job to boost the name, i think outrage now find it useless to have him anymore. Bert will do the job !

I doubt that it will be a great year for them since the top pilots will fly other planks and start or continue to advertise with a good reputation. Even if they have them all again top pilots, i will personally not believe them straight away. Maybe after 2 years!

Personally they did let me down. False advices pushed us to clear their faulty stocks. No truth was adressed. I wasted lots of time and money for nothing

Old 07-22-2012, 04:19 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Same here,, i am done with them,, i really loved the way they look, and fly,, but cant stay because it really gets expencive and scary,, sorry safety first,, sad thing,;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeed09 View Post
It was great if they will have Tareq on that next year. Since he finished his job to boost the name, i think outrage now find it useless to have him anymore. Bert will do the job !

I doubt that it will be a great year for them since the top pilots will fly other planks and start or continue to advertise with a good reputation. Even if they have them all again top pilots, i will personally not believe them straight away. Maybe after 2 years!

Personally they did let me down. False advices pushed us to clear their faulty stocks. No truth was adressed. I wasted lots of time and money for nothing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in