Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > KDS Helicopters General Discussion

KDS Helicopters General Discussion KDS Helicopters General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Quality of KDS

Hello,

I'm looking for an 600 or 700 size Hel and the KDS Innova V2 Series looks verry nice!

So I want to ask for the quality of thos helicopters. I want to buy a kit and put my own selected electronic parts into it (Like a scorpion motor, Kontronic or YGE ESC, etc...).

So, how's the quality of the mechanic? Does the original party fit all together If I have to build something new after a crash? How does it flies? Any other aspects to be talk about?

Thanks
freakystylez is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

tHe look of it are good in styles, material of metal are about the same as Align. The tail rotation have some slopping, main gear and bearing are good tight. The head have little slop. Manual uncleanly. Over this heli worth the money. Use better Gyro system on this kinda of heli Why? Because for cheap heli kit with a good Gyro will improve the heli performance and fly styles characteristics. With crappy gyro system will end up lots of troubles. Like blade 450x 80% of plastics on heli kit but using beastx improve the styles of flys
x5heli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

The heli is a nice heli. It flys as good as our synergy e7. 2 problems that it has are just change the tail belt to the mikado 770 belt or one equivelent and get several of the little adjusters on the dfc links and change them every so often. Neither is a problem that is not easily solved. We have one and it is a nice looking heli. They come with blades and they seem to work real well. Blades are a little noisey but fly very well. We have a quantum 4530 500 motor with a cc hv160 esc and it is a great combination for this setup. It has been crashed twice and has yet to break anything in the frame. We should have another one coming and when it gets here we will be hopping it up with a kde 700-495 motor and cc160 esc, That should make it ballistic. Heli with 5000 mah 65c batteries weighs in at 10.4 lbs. Edge flybarred blades work great on this heli. Here is a video of the kid flying it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdqJZ5p4K5I[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT5cYiFkZ-8[/ame]
LaDon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow I am thinking of getting a 700 and theres only 2 responses on this thread regarding the quality. Is it that not many people are buying them, or is it that good that no one has a comment yet?

hmmmmmmm
MolokaiBoy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in