Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Jeti Duplex Radio Systems

Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2017, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
EspritModel.com

Default Who wants Beta 4.22? Lua Available for DS/DC-14/16 & DC-24

Please email me if you would like to test Beta 4.22 for 14-16-24 Radio Systems.

zb@espritmodel.com and in subject specify type of your radio (14,16, 24)

Zb/Jeti USA

New Features:
1. (Only DC-24): Model description (a “label” parameter) has been added to the Model – Basic Properties menu. The label is then shown while you browse the model list within the Model Selection menu. The label has an informative meaning and should be used to distinguish between similar models.
2. Lua is now available for DC/DS-14, DC/DS-16 and DC-24.
3. New functions and possibilities have been added to the Lua programming API (see the API description at http://www.jetimodel.com/en/DC-DS-24-Lua-API-1/.
• New functions: system.getSwitchInfo, io.readall
• Several function extensions and new options have been added to provide seamless compatibility between DC/DS-16 and DC-24.
4. Any Lua telemetry screen can be assigned to the top status bar (instead of default clock). See the Timers/Sensors – Main Screen menu.

Modifications:
1. Fixed heli and airplane gyro settings (Fine Tuning – Gyro Settings and Governor menus, a problem had appeared in V4.20 and was immediately solved by version 4.20.1).
2. Fixed Throttle Limiter function behavior if an expo value is non-zero.
3. Date in the Model Selection dialogue is now displayed correctly.
4. Sensor selection dialogues now contain sensor name together with parameter name, e. g. “MUI: Current [A]”.
5. Frequency response of the vario sound has been modified to better match high performance variometers.
6. Corrected behavior of telemetry alarms if a “silent” sound profile is selected.
7. Lua: Function system.getInputs("P3","P4") now returns correct values for both stick controls.
8. Lua: Function system.vibration() now behaves correctly and according to specification.
9. Lua: The top status bar now displays an informative text if Lua environment is not running (“lua: x”). Lua can be stopped for example in the Model Selection menu, Device Explorer menu or while you are creating a new model.
10. Lua for DC/DS-16 and DC/DS-14: Optimizations in the Lua core have been applied so that it now consumes less memory.
11. Lua for DC/DS-16 and DC/DS-14: A hard-limit has been set to limit the memory consumption of the applications. If the Lua environment exceeds 50kB, all scripts are killed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2017, 12:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

oh my....
Baedarlboo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Jaw on floor. Thank you!

One thing that's not clear - Is it compatible with integration's now like Brain2?

Thanks Jeti!
OnTheSnap is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow. LUA on the DS-14. Damn you Jeti, now I really do want a Bump controller for my PowerLab!
myxiplx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just received it and install on my DS14. Diablo edition, and everything seems to work normal, integration with Sprit Por
Just now that i got around the jeti I have to learn how to use LUA and were to download programs...

Very happy with the investment and change from my old TX.. (DX9).
Grittner is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 09:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Awesome

Jeti DS24 / VControl Touch
aziz76 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 06:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Anyone know og 4.22 solves the memory sharing violation problem, when using both FBL-integration and LUA apps?
dkpodder is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 07:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Brain Dev on the MSH forum thought that it did (with his Brain2). I bet the beta's need to wring it out a bit, though. The 14/16 world will still only be able to use "simpler" apps, but the way I read the release the new firmware kills the app rather than the app killing the transmitter. A big improvement! Dan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in