Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Blade Multirotor Support > 350QX

350QX Blade 350QX Multirotor Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default stagility ?

Is it possible to gwt stagility on my qx 350 2.0? And if so how?
sodfarmer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sure, but it goes on your radio not the QX. What radio do you have?
4_Props is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2014, 03:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dx6I
Old 08-20-2014, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Please help me get stagility mode.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have programed my dx6i just how eveyone says to get stagility. But i still dont have it. Now with the setting i have stability mode (blue) for potion one. And ap (purple for the other. So what am i not getting.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have programed my dx6i just how eveyone says to get stagility. But i still dont have it. Now with the setting i have stability mode (blue) for potion one. And ap (purple for the other. So what am i not getting.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Should be four modes mate

green = safe mode
blue = stability
purple = AP aerial photog
red = agility mode (mental mode)
stilldre is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

So is there no stagility mode for the 350qx?
Old 08-21-2014, 09:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

I talked to horizon today and they told me there is no stagility mode for the 350 only the 200. So why do I see treads on how to do it?
Old 08-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

You may be best to post your question on the stagility thread. https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=596987

I've been able to get it to work on my dx9, but can't help you on the dx6i, but I understand it works.
ronj is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2014, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

--
FlyWithDeath is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2014, 02:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodfarmer View Post
So is there no stagility mode for the 350qx?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=wkg2T-wyGDg

I''m not sure you're ready for stagility but here is step by step on programming.
KDB350 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2014, 07:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Because stability isn't really a flight mode.its a setting in the tx that when activated it allows the user to be in stability mode and when you move right stick it goes into manual mode but once you let go it will instantly go back to stability to recover itself.
Eyeballmike is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2014, 07:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have programed my remote that way and i only get stability and ap mode.anyone else have trouble setting up stagility?
Old 08-22-2014, 08:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Understand that Stagility isn't a flight mode on the 350 QX/QX2, so you won't see a different color light for it. Stagility is a mixing trick on the transmitter. When Stagility is enabled, you would start flying in Stability (blue LED), and when you move the elevator/aileron stick far enough in any direction, the flight mode will magically change to Agility (red LED). Letting off that stick so it centers itself again will make the mode change back to Stability (blue LED).

The idea is do most of your flying in Stability mode, but by moving the control stick far enough to one side you automatically change to Agility mode to release the limits and so you can do flips. Simply letting off the stick returns the quad to Stability mode, which will help you recover level flight much faster after the flip is done.
flightengr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2014, 01:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

I wish someone would figure out how to do this with a naza
Eyeballmike is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2014, 02:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightengr View Post
Understand that Stagility isn't a flight mode on the 350 QX/QX2, so you won't see a different color light for it. Stagility is a mixing trick on the transmitter. When Stagility is enabled, you would start flying in Stability (blue LED), and when you move the elevator/aileron stick far enough in any direction, the flight mode will magically change to Agility (red LED). Letting off that stick so it centers itself again will make the mode change back to Stability (blue LED).

The idea is do most of your flying in Stability mode, but by moving the control stick far enough to one side you automatically change to Agility mode to release the limits and so you can do flips. Simply letting off the stick returns the quad to Stability mode, which will help you recover level flight much faster after the flip is done.
Actually you want it to transition to agility mode quickly..ie as soon as you touch the sticks. If you set it up to only transition with a lot of stick input the transition will be drastic..the the allowable rates of movement are different between stability and agility and the farther from center stick the transition the more dramatic the response will be at the mode change . You really want to have it so that in stability most of your flying is in agility mode and stability is only there to save you when needed. Just my .02..by the way if you use the dx6i settings in the stagility thread that's they way it will work unless Ivan has changed something since I dialed those settings in.
F330 / OP Revo
HIGHOCTANE22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeballmike View Post
I wish someone would figure out how to do this with a naza
I don't know anything about naza but the concept isn't a QX only one..Open Pilot controllers have their version.."rattitude" mode..same concept. Switches from attitude(self leveling) to rate(no self leveling) when the sticks are uncentered. The Vector controller has "stick center mode, or center stick mode", something like that..same thing. If a controller has a self level mode and a "manual" mode with no self leveling and they can be changed in flight with the tx then it should possible to set it up to be automatic. Granted if you don't have a programmable tx then you are probably out of luck unless you have a means to modify the FC response to the tx..
F330 / OP Revo
Old 08-23-2014, 03:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHOCTANE22 View Post
Actually you want it to transition to agility mode quickly..ie as soon as you touch the sticks. If you set it up to only transition with a lot of stick input the transition will be drastic..the the allowable rates of movement are different between stability and agility and the farther from center stick the transition the more dramatic the response will be at the mode change . You really want to have it so that in stability most of your flying is in agility mode and stability is only there to save you when needed. Just my .02..by the way if you use the dx6i settings in the stagility thread that's they way it will work unless Ivan has changed something since I dialed those settings in.
Those are the settings im using and it is in ap mode not stability on the initial startup.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodfarmer View Post
Those are the settings im using and it is in ap mode not stability on the initial startup.
The original settings will not work for the AP mode software version afaik. You are going to need to adjust the settings. I don't have that software on mine to be able to work out the settings. Check the Stagility thread, I want to say Ivan posted what needs to be changed. If not shoot him (Indoorheli)a PM I recall him talking about what he thought needed to be changed, but haven't kept up. Also once you get it sorted out you have to be in stability mode then turn on stagility. If stagility is turned on in any other mode but stability, say smart(v1) mode,then you will still get a mode change but it won't happen until the stick is almost at full throw and it will go from smart mode to agility abruptly and full stick input..we call that crash mode lol.
F330 / OP Revo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in