Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Flight Stabilization

Flight Stabilization Flight Stabilization

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I think I got it

Ok guys, I got it worked out and please dont ask what the problem was &^%$@#$#@%^ but, I do have a question or two. When the heli is Hovering it shakes a little and I don’t want to change any settings unless I know exactly witch one to change. Also I can almost let go of the sticks but, I need to do some small trim,
should I do this on the transmitter or in helibal?

Thanks again for the help
armon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

To reduce the 'shaking' you need to pop down the 'Balancer Gain' from where ever it is being controlled (Helibal or TX) in small steps of 2-5%. The heli should slightly 'dance' on take of but once it is a foot or two off the ground it should hover and fly stable. The trimming can be done from the TX as long as it is a few clicks here and there, any major corrections should be performed in Helibal. Hope this helps.
pril250 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default I think I got it

Right-on, thank you Sir.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default low battery

Hi all, I have noticed that when the rx battery gets low the heli wont turn left!!
Is this normal? Also on low battery, I noticed the servos will start moving just a little.
I hope this is all normal and I am not having a problem with the rx
Old 03-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by armon View Post
Hi all, I have noticed that when the rx battery gets low the heli wont turn left!!
Is this normal? Also on low battery, I noticed the servos will start moving just a little.
I hope this is all normal and I am not having a problem with the rx
When my battery gets low, my heli begins to shake like a nervous cat inna a room full of rocking chairs.

Not sure if its related to lower headspeed or if its insufficient current to flymentor.

not imprortant however, it's time to recharge anyway.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Charger

Hey, can you tell me where I can get a good Battery charger, the one that came with the heli takes about 3 hours to charge.By the time I get home from work, I only have time for 1 maybe 2 flights, a Quick charger would be nice. And also my Wife
Plugged the battery into the charger and at the same time she plugged it into the heli. Now the red & green light on the charger are both on so I am not to sure if the battery Is charging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in