Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default $#!T !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Guys,
I just put it in after 56 packs through the belt old record was 7. It wasent even my fault either! Been having issues with the align boom sliding forward and had my first piro landing in the living room!(everything safe) one blade nicked my cd stand so I took out the main/Fx shafts perfect Fixed the tail Put it back together reinitailize heli perfect beeps! Then spun it up had lift off and then the chicken dance in the air and then on the floor!!!! The damn thing was locked on full throttle all the servos going crazy with no stick imputs!!!!!! I then managed to grab the deans and unplugged the batt.SAFELY!!!!and found the problem to be the Rx crystal had come half way loose in the piro landing!I tore my Microheli MG to bits and bent the boom and I'll bet main/Fx shafts but thats it! Here is where the twist comes the monthly fun fly is tomorrow night I have to eat my own words I have said I would never put a B400 MG on it after having a MHMG but it looks like my only choice if I wanna go to the fun fly. Also I'm getting the Hyperion charger too so I really need to discharge some packs too to give it a try! And I only know one way how!) I'm going to rebuild the tail, replace shafts tonight!!!

Last edited by Heli Yea!; 10-18-2008 at 05:13 AM..
Heli Yea! is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2008, 03:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Tough luck Chad. But that is your record to beat the next stretch...........

Mike
Futaba 14SG,
helihathnofury is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2008, 04:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Well it sure is easy when you just hover around in the living room all 56 of those packs were flown in the living room! also a record! I'd like to beat it but i'd also like to get out and try another flight like the airfield!(minus the crash) it's 3am here now and I must push onward w/the repairs(almost done) My Dad is coming to get me at 8:30am we are going to the train yard for scale steam and electric trains. All self machined parts and 5-10 miles of track! Really cool stuff! then to the fun fly!
Old 10-19-2008, 01:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Chad that is over 9 hours solid flying bro...... You must be some mean hoverer by now
Ian 777 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2008, 05:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

.......I'd be totally bored hovering by now.....................
Futaba 14SG,
Old 10-19-2008, 05:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

heli yeah you got any train vids
"I have a plan to destroy all the iceburgs everywhere. I call it Global Heating. These Iceburgs hate our freeedom. And for that, we will come together as a nation...And Meltificate them." - George W. Bush
mgrande11 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yes I can hover like no other! It is not boring as not flying! Ive been having fun hovering 1 inch off the ground and also 2 inches from the ceiling! I got to drive my first steam engine yesterday too! No vids though sorry.(forgot camera)
Old 10-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default A trip to the LHS!

So I went to the LHS and brought my BelterX SEV2 set is on the counter while having a look around! I come back to the counter and all 3 gus behind the counter as well as 2 customers are hovering around it drooling! They asked me what kind of heli is that? So I told em' and they all said WOW thats a nice machine! I then I proceeded to tell them that this is only the plastic frame and that I have a carbon one too. They were all in shock when I showed all the mixing /matching of parts I had done! So I just laughed and then said I need a Blade 400 MG and let me have a look at some of those Align parts! ........Got to my Dad's fixed the belt and went to the fun fly and who's there the guy from the other LHS who sold me his Align ESC he was flyin' planks and saw my heli and said is that your Belt CP? yep... He then said I've never seen a Belt CP before those are cool how do you get those parts to fit! So I told him I make them fit! Then he says I want one!
Old 10-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

My LHS know 10/10 of sweet FA about helis. It would not be worth the effort of even going down there with my machine. They stock Trex kits and a few eflite spares, and that is about it. Have to buy everything online. Have often wondered what would be said if I took it there, or even to a R/C club.........

Mike
Futaba 14SG,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in