Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > MSH Protos

MSH Protos MSH Protos Helicopter Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2015, 07:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Best Protos suppliers!

It's been a while and some retailers stopped carrying Protos.

I know everyone has preference for many reasons, Trying to base on

stock, shipping, "Customer service", as well as anything else you would like to add

My favorite is:

MSH-Direct http://www.msh-direct.com/

Bill has fantastic Customer service, great stock and ships fast as possible!
Usually within couple hrs, I have tracking info, even on weekends, and usually receive orders within 2-3 days. I can order on weekend and sometimes receive on Tues

In addition, Shoot Bill an Email if you need something not on site and if he can get, he usually will.

Also has great selection of servos, other electronics,FBL,ESC,BEC,etc
Lynx upgrades, Blades, As well as other brand helis that he either carries or can special order for you.

I am a small business owner, no affiliation with MSH-Direct, but I try to support the small business community because customer service to me is most important and there are no LHS in my area that carry other then Horizon stuff,
crickr1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2015, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

+1 for Bill at http://www.msh-direct.com/

He's definitely my goto supplier for anything Protos and more! Always has items in stock and if he doesn't he usually can order. Fast shipping (I'm in NC) usually faster than helidirect and great service! Highly recommended!
Selvag818 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2015, 04:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I give Bill a huge thumbs up as well!! His customer service can't be beat anywhere!
Old 01-26-2015, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have to give another +1 for Bill at http://www.msh-direct.com/

Good guy to deal with, fair prices, and fast shipping.

If you don't see something on his site or need help figuring out which part number comes with the right screw you're looking for because it's not listed on the official MSH packaging, contact him, he's good at getting back to you with more info.
Feralcoderx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 06:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool ExperienceRC

I can't comment on MSH-direct as I haven't tried them yet.
But, I have taken a shine to ExperienceRC (there is a link on the HF home page). They ship same day in most cases and even throw a couple of mints in the box. Prices range from retail to nicely discounted. Shipping is inexpensive and quick for basic usps. I cannot comment on CS because I have not had a need to contact them so far.

It seems to me, once you get away from commonly cloned parts and helis and start to deal with vendors who have more premium offerings the quality of service goes up. I am sure that MSH-direct is a top notch vendor as well, who could be more well informed and better stocked with the right parts than someone who specializes in the brand in this case MSH. At the same time I would not discount a discounted vendor, as each have their place.
deebee is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'm sure MSH-direct is a good supplier but IIRC I haven't used them only because their price is often not the lowest. For Protos parts I've used heliproshop, experienceRC, helidirect, and amainhobbies. They're all good no drama.
DoubleCH is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2015, 05:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Experience rc

Great selection and super fast shipping
Brian2250 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

I actually have a word of caution. If ordering from completeheli.com and possibly others, be careful and keep any items that show up on your order form as (X not available) or not in stock separate as these items will be be back ordered and the rest of your order will be held up.

The FAQ says that you cannot cancel back ordered items until after a 14 day wait, what it does not tell you is that you also can't split the order or cancel and re-order the in stock items. I tried to contact them twice, about having the in-stock items shipped and paying an additional fee to ship the back ordered items when they arrived. I still have yet to get a response, and last I checked the order I placed on 1/27/15 has still not been shipped.
I am not trying to bash complete, but if I would have had this info, I could have split this order to start with and avoided the problem altogether.

I have since ordered and received the parts in question from a previously mentioned vendor. To be fair I only ordered in stock items, but the replacemint vendor always manages same or next day ship just depends on time of day your order is placed.
Protos Carbon Stretch, MSH Scorpion, YGE, Ikon

Last edited by deebee; 02-07-2015 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: See
deebee is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2015, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default MSH Protor Suppliers Asia

Im thinking of buying a Protos 500, but i need some good suppliers with good prices in Asia ( china, hongkong, singapore etc) Anyone know any?

Nikki
Nikki5 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Both ksmodel.com.hk and infinity-hobby.com do not seem to be distributing MS Heli anymore? All I see is some spares on sale. I found www.saintpassion.com in Singapore, but I do not know this shop personally.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile

Check with EP-Models in Japan.
http://shop.ep-models.com/

Pretty sure they are still carrying MSH and usually have some really neat upgrades I have not seen anywhere else.
MSH-Direct is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in