Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Mikado Logo Helicopters > Mikado Logo 800 Xxtreme

Mikado Logo 800 Xxtreme Mikado Logo 800 Xxtreme Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Xxtreme Release Date?...

Anyone got any updates on the Xxtreme release date?

While at the Orlando Blowout in December, I was told it should be January. There's still time for that to happen.

Anyone heard anything solid from Mikado?
Victor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2012, 02:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Solid:
http://shop.mikado-heli.de/LOGO-XXTR...&c=4538&p=4538

Beginning 2012. Just be patient .
Aaalie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

According to Inge theire aim is end of January.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

My HF Map location

We must be getting close
heli21 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was wondering when the average Joe is gonna be able to get one?! Even it they start shipping it to stores by the end of January, isn't every "preferred" customer first in line and is gonna be getting his?! So by the time I am gonna be able to get one, month have gone by?! Or am I wrong???

thanks,
G
neavissa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2012, 06:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by neavissa View Post
I was wondering when the average Joe is gonna be able to get one?! Even it they start shipping it to stores by the end of January, isn't every "preferred" customer first in line and is gonna be getting his?! So by the time I am gonna be able to get one, month have gone by?! Or am I wrong???

thanks,
G
Well I know for fact that my pre-order was far from the first to be placed and have been told by "My Sponsors Midland Helicopters" here in the UK that the kits will be shipped as and when the pre-orders and deposits were paid.

I may have to wait for the second shipment depending on how many kits arrive.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Don't forget that Mikado always said their first batch will be a small one. Of course back when they said that release date was December...
-Klaus
Old 01-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:

thanks,
G
ReadyHeli hasn't taken any preorders. From what I've gathered, the kits are just going to be first come, first serve, once they're listed as "in stock".
gravydrive is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

About release date... there's a posting that Mikado will ship in the next 2 to 3 Weeks (posted 20.01.2012). Some interesting things like that there'll be a dedicated section in the Mikado forum which will only be available to people who bought one, identification via serial of the special VBar bundled with the XXtreme . There is also a note by a Mikado guy that they'll wait for feedback before the next batch...
http://www.vstabi.info/forum/read.php?32,73146 and google translate http://translate.google.com/translat...p%3F32%2C73146
-Klaus
Old 01-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
About release date... there's a posting that Mikado will ship in the next 2 to 3 Weeks (posted 20.01.2012).
Hallo Klaus... I have a problem understanding what that means??? The fact that they are going to ship in 2 to 3 weeks, means what?! Its not like you are going to see one in your local hobby store?! at readyheli.com it says "put me on the waiting list"... does that mean anything?! What guarantee does that kinda waiting list give me?! Probably none! I also dont know how many people put themselves on the waiting list either?! I might sit there though and refresh the page every two minutes till a link shows up where I can put some money down and pre-order one, ha ha... The good part is that my friend wants one for our AP project! I can care less about the damn Logo XXtreme!

thanks,
G
Old 01-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

The put me on the waiting list at ReadyHeli is just a mailing system that will notify everyone that's registered as soon as it is in stock. How fast you move to clic the purchase button is up to you, if you read the email in time. You might get there and it's already gone off the shelves. It's happened to me with out of stock parts. I bet it helps them know if there's 20 people registered or 200.
marcosp is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Just so you guys know, that waiting list is not exactly reliable. For example, the last time VBars were out of stock, I put myself on the waiting list. A few days later, I was browsing ReadyHeli and saw that the VBar was back in stock. I ordered one and then about six hours later, got the email that they were back in stock...
Old 01-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravydrive View Post
Just so you guys know, that waiting list is not exactly reliable. For example, the last time VBars were out of stock, I put myself on the waiting list. A few days later, I was browsing ReadyHeli and saw that the VBar was back in stock. I ordered one and then about six hours later, got the email that they were back in stock...
+1,000,000 - 'dead on' accurate. Don't wait for the email if you really have to have one of the first ones.
cshutchinson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Hallo Klaus... I have a problem understanding what that means???
At least on readyheli you get the chance as soon as RH gets some and they set it on green they sent an email and if you're fast enough you can order.
Here in Europe you can order through Mikados online shop which is some kind of pre-order and of course LHS. LHS will not be the first getting kits, just remember back when the carbon frame was released. RH a few kits, Mikado online shop, about a month later my LHS got some.
I'm pretty sure there were enough people willing to order the big Logo through their online shop, I guess there's no chance to get one for the near future...
At least not a big problem for me
-Klaus
Old 01-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosp View Post
The put me on the waiting list at ReadyHeli is just a mailing system that will notify everyone that's registered as soon as it is in stock. How fast you move to clic the purchase button is up to you, if you read the email in time. You might get there and it's already gone off the shelves. It's happened to me with out of stock parts. I bet it helps them know if there's 20 people registered or 200.
Kinda like the one at other sides... I guess... It happens all the time that i get an email form hobbyking and before I get a chance to order it, it is gone already! Too many people wanted the same item... Go figure how fast the XXtreme is gonna be gone!!!

thanks,
G
Old 01-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravydrive View Post
Six hours?! I am sure that will NOT give you enough time to get a XXtreme, ha ha. It will probably be sold out in an hour...if that...

G
Old 01-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yeah, I'm sure they will be sold out pretty quickly! The best way I can think to be notified when they're in stock, is to follow RH on Twitter and allow Twitter to send updates from RH to your mobile phone. I bet RH will be updating their Twitter and Facebook accounts as soon as the XXtreme is in stock.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

A quote that appeared today on my Facebook page from the General Manager (Bryan) of Net Worth Media (parent company of Ready Heli).

"Looks like we will be building an Extreme this time next week! Stoked."

I guess if it's on Facebook, it must be true...right?? (-: HA!

(-: Dave
dahld is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

This looks like an iPhone line before release day!!! I would have a link to the XX on RH and clic it every ten minutes every day, last thing at night, first thing in the morning! At my club we are calling it the "Logote", which is an augmentative for Logo, the "very huge Logo". Just a few helis have their own nick name, all others are demeaning: my TDR is the Tucan because of the shape of the canopy and the T600E Pro is the Gavilán Pollero, also because of the long canopy that looks like a prey bird, but this one is like a local very lame prey bird. :-P. Logote is the only non demeaning, kind of "the serious Logo", the "impressive Logo", you say it with a straight face!! ehhehe. It's making history already, that's my sensation.

I am really glad all of Mikado's hard work and their bold bet on a new class will probably pay off fast.
marcosp is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahld View Post
A quote that appeared today on my Facebook page from the General Manager (Bryan) of Net Worth Media (parent company of Ready Heli).

"Looks like we will be building an Extreme this time next week! Stoked."

I guess if it's on Facebook, it must be true...right?? (-: HA!

(-: Dave

I wonder how many will be available to the general public.
Logo XXtreme, Kosmik, Pyro 800-48L Futaba 157s/256. Henseleit TDR, Pyro 700-52, 120 Jive, V-Bar 5.3, BLS253/251. Logo 600SE, Scorp 5020-450KV, 120 Helijive, Futaba 451s/251. Logo 400, Align 510MGs, JR 8900G, Kontronik Jive 80+ LV,Mini Pyro 400-14,
jtjohn1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in