Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Miniature Aircraft Helicopters > MA Glow

MA Glow Miniature Aircraft Glow Helicopter Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default X-Cell 60 - Servos?

Hi All,

I have two X-Cell 60 helis. Both are soon to be reassembled and have a question on servos. I have some Futaba 9202 servos (Torque: 56 oz-in @ 4.8V - Speed: .27 sec/60° @ 4.8V) that have never been used. How will they work? They used to be very popular in these helis.

I also have four Futaba 3151 digital servos (Torque: 43 oz-in @ 4.8V - Speed: 0.21 sec/60° @ 4.8V). Will they work in the X-Cell 60s and if so, are they more desirable than the 9202s?

I will more than likely be using a Futaba 520 gyro, instead of my old mechanical gyros. I will use a rudder specific servo for the tail like the Futaba 9257 or one of the newer digital coreless servos.

Thanks for your comments and input!

Steve

Last edited by Rogue22; 08-01-2009 at 09:29 AM..
Rogue22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hi...
Just want to share my Xcell 60 with the servo as follows : 1 x Futaba 9255 on pitch, 2 x Futaba 9252 on cyclic, old GY502 with 9254 digital servo, it fly's very smooth and solid rocks on the tail.
would be great with the picture of your setted up once
mimima is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in