Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics

Futaba Radios and Electronics Futaba Radios, Gyros, Servos, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default BLS 272SV 273sv 274sv 275sv 276sv info wanted

Just bought 272's fore my G770
272 is a 12kg sbus 2 servo with bether dead band than 255 which is also a 12kg servo.
273 and 275 are coming out soon, and are 15,6kg servos. But what is the difference between the 73 and 75. Is it a dead band thing like the 272sv and 255's ??

274 and 276 are rudder servos with same specs except the 274 is a 1520us dead band, and 276 is a 760us dead band servo.

Anyone else out there with good info on these servos?

I want to putt 273's or 275's on my G770, but who is closest to the 272's in dead band and feel?

Also posted this in the cgy 750 forum
kamarthinsen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello fellow heli addict I want to point you in the direction of the futaba 9352.

I just put some on my fury55 fbl and my god these things are awesome the heli does exactly what its told and exactly when you tell it! I am absolutely blown away by the speed and performance!

Buy three and I will guarantee you won't regret it! Don't, Please Don't, waste your money on anything else take my advice.

I am running the bls 256 on the tail and the 9452 on the throttle.

Previously I had the 9351's on cyclic and they are baby nuts compared to these beasts!

Amazing Absolutely!
ChapaWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in