Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 300X

300X Blade 300X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default +1 horizon hobby

my wife bought me the 300x that i have been drooling over at the lhs sat. we were camping so i waited till tues night to make the maiden flight nerves were high and i never maid it off my landing pad and tipped it needless to say i snapped the main shaft tears in eyes i carried my wounded bird in. weds morn i called horizon and chuckleing at my story the rep said he would send me a new main shaft and feathering shaft and explained to me to just take off and it would be fine to my total disbeleif today about 26 hrs after talking to horizon the fed x trk shows up with my parts at this time i have my bird together and have made my maiden flight sooo happy and exicited +1 to horizon they took care of my screw up and got me in the air in less than 26 hrs
o.c.d.newtoys is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool beans. With modern FBL units, you want to just quickly pop the bird up off the ground once the headspeed gets high enough. In layman terms, the little stabilization gyros misbehave if they receive too much cyclic input on the ground. This is because they sense the cyclic input from your transmitter, but they don't sense a flight response since the bird is stationary. So the gyros get all confused. The solution is to simply not give any cyclic input until you're airborne, and to get airborne as quickly as you can. A lot of times beginners are nervous and are hesitant to get the bird off the ground on spool up, but now that you're aware of this, I doubt you'll have that little mishap again.

Have fun with your bird!!!

Uriah is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool. hope you enjoy it, you said 300x do you mean 300CFX? cause they don't sell the 300X anymore. of coarse your LHS could have had a few left overs

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

yes this was a leftover and my wife got a real good deal on the last one they had on the shelf im still a noob so this 300x my nano cpx nano qx and latrax alias plus the flight sim all since last october will keep me busy for the rest of the summer she must love me or shes getting ready to by more purses or shoes
Old 05-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by o.c.d.newtoys View Post
yes this was a leftover and my wife got a real good deal on the last one they had on the shelf im still a noob so this 300x my nano cpx nano qx and latrax alias plus the flight sim all since last october will keep me busy for the rest of the summer she must love me or shes getting ready to by more purses or shoes
I think she loves you, wants more purses, and wants more shoes.

Nevertheless, have fun with your 300X and stay safe. These little birds can be dangerous if you aren't careful, but they're a lot of fun if you aren't careless. Just keep in mind that you will be crashing your 300X if you fly it a lot. But don't get discouraged! I crash all the time, so don't feel bad! We're all just a post away if you have any questions after an unfortunate impact with terra firma.

Uriah is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

yes uria she takes care of me i was so amazed when i had my first flight this afternoon at unlike the cpx i could hold it realy steady and feel way more control than my cpx i think im going to enjoy this just cooked steak on the grill going to eat then off to the big feild wher i can play and have the space to do it safe as the name says im rather o.c.d. with my new toys

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in