Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 700 Class Electric Helicopters

700 Class Electric Helicopters 700 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default tail don't hold good ( new tail blade? )

Hi everyone, I have just bought my first 700 helicopter! The trex 700 pro dfc v3 with the 800mx and the ds655 servo. I have try two times and I like it. The 700 class helicopter it very cool.

But I have one problem. My tail don't hold good in idle up one 2050 headspeed when I do a backward loop.
I have the stock set-up with the ikon and the gyro gain in my transmitter at 50%. I have do some couple speed pass and backwards speed pass to ajuste my gyro gain.

So I would like to know if I need a bigger tail blade like rail 115 are extreme kbdd( I like the color : )
I would like to say that I like do hard 3D

Thank you everyone!
Pilot rc Laser 88, mikado V-plane, DA-70-MKS hv777
jean-michael is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2014, 04:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

What is the biggest tail blade that I can put on the trex 700 v3. I have the 800 landing skid and tail fin on it. I would like to try 115mm tail blade.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have used the 115m tail blades on my 700 Pro so you should be ok with them but be careful when landing that they don't hit, plus doing hard 3D you might be risking them hitting the main blades, I didn't have that problem as I only fly scale.

Saying that with your head speed the tail should hold fairly well so maybe there is something else wrong, make sure your tail is is setup ok with no binding.

It's possible that something is not setup right with the ikon but I haven't used one so can't help you, my big heli's are all Vbar.

I run 1100 head speed on my 700 with stock tail blades, tail holds fairly well even at that low rpm.
Velos 880 Neo, Logo 800 XX Vbar, T-Rex 800 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 Trekker Vbar, T-Rex 700 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 F3C Vbar, T-Rex 550E DFC Vbar, T-Rex 500 Pro DFC AR7200BX, T-Rex 450 Sport V2 AR7200BX, T-Rex 250 Pro AR7200BX, VController, DX9.
JohnTC02 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'm very happy, I have play with the pitch pre-comp and the gain of deriver in the advanced menu of the ikon and now my tail hold very good In idle up 1 and 2.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Great! pleased you got it sorted.
Velos 880 Neo, Logo 800 XX Vbar, T-Rex 800 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 Trekker Vbar, T-Rex 700 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 F3C Vbar, T-Rex 550E DFC Vbar, T-Rex 500 Pro DFC AR7200BX, T-Rex 450 Sport V2 AR7200BX, T-Rex 250 Pro AR7200BX, VController, DX9.
JohnTC02 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in