Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Mikado Logo Helicopters

Mikado Logo Helicopters Mikado Logo Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkrat View Post
Well, that was the fastest I ever spent 2.6K....
550SX, V-control radio with v-bar and satellite receiver, 1 extra satellite receiver for my X-5 and cables!! yea baby!!! Santa loves me!!!
Too funny man Enjoy. I also spent 1.5K..All good. Can take it with you , might as well have fun with it
ToddM is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Pulled the trigger and got a 480. Happy holidays to me!
Chep is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2014, 03:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Got a Kosmik 160, Pyro 750-50L and the ProgUnit.
Steve_JR is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2014, 03:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Got a 690SX with Scorp motor, MKS HV servos, a Vcontrol Rx and mAh sensor. Had a miniV already. Very very happy!

Banshee #27, 2x TDR, Diabolo, Logo 690SX, Raptor E700, JR Sylphide E12 EX Super Gracy, Voodoo 600, Voodoo 400, Logo 550SE, Logo 400SE, JR Forza 450. Mikado Vcontrol.
marcosp is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosp View Post
Got a 690SX with Scorp motor, MKS HV servos, a Vcontrol Rx and mAh sensor. Had a miniV already. Very very happy!
Marco.. do you have a jeti too?
kevinbj is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2014, 11:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yup. Still holding my 8FG for the sim, DX6i for bind&fly, then most helis are on the Jeti with Jlog and telemetry, and for the time being the VCtl is only on the Logo 400SE and planning on migrating the 550SE and the new 690SX.

The thing is I share the VCtl with a friend and I fly his helis quite a bit, he has 2 with VCtl already so I've been using it regularly and liking it more each day. The gimbals OMG are just cream and butter with a soft chocolate topping!!!

Banshee #27, 2x TDR, Diabolo, Logo 690SX, Raptor E700, JR Sylphide E12 EX Super Gracy, Voodoo 600, Voodoo 400, Logo 550SE, Logo 400SE, JR Forza 450. Mikado Vcontrol.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

And I can have a heli flying 95% perfect in 1 flight, 2 at the most. Forcing auto trim when needed is not painful and quite rewarding, and programming banks is easily 5 to 6 times faster than with any interphase, PC or Control Panel.

Those are the 4 things I like the most. Gimbals feel and switch separation, fast flight setup, easy fast auto trim use, easy fast bank config.

Then there's extensibility in the software, great things coming.

Old 12-02-2014, 02:45 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good news is I took advantage of the Black Friday sale!

Bad news is it was for repair parts from a Black Friday crash. Perfect weather and 30 seconds into the flight, it goes in.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Damn. What machine?
Old 12-02-2014, 03:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

The 480. I had stretched it to 500 and had brand new cyclone 505's on it and I think I had a failure caused by my stupidity. It's going back to a 480 now with the blades, boom, and belt that I originally had on it.

I lost my confidence and was nervous about taking the 600sx up. I gave it about an hour to calm my nerves and then had a couple successful flights on the 600sx. All will be good as soon as the 480 is back together.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:53 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

I landed my 480 on its head and it was a total write-off due to the lipo catching fire... There is nothing to stop the main gear's travel downward when you land upside down well I take that back, there is something. The battery.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:56 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Mine landed on the head too. My battery has gear scars on it now too but nothing made it through. I fly glaciers and I read somewhere that they have a metal plate under the wrap to protect them.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
And I can have a heli flying 95% perfect in 1 flight, 2 at the most. Forcing auto trim when needed is not painful and quite rewarding, and programming banks is easily 5 to 6 times faster than with any interphase, PC or Control Panel.

Those are the 4 things I like the most. Gimbals feel and switch separation, fast flight setup, easy fast auto trim use, easy fast bank config.

Then there's extensibility in the software, great things coming.
Maybe you could pm your experience wite the jeti was looking to get one but didn't see sale.. thanks
Old 12-03-2014, 04:00 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry to keep it off topic. I love the Jeti, it's a tough choice between that and the VCtl. Jeti is very very user friendly, telemetry is stupid resistant, screen, menus, gimbals, battery duration, charging speed, upgradability, programming flexibility, Rx cost, telemetry module types, Jlog compatibility, you name it. Amazing product too.

Old 12-03-2014, 10:01 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Sorry to keep it off topic. I love the Jeti, it's a tough choice between that and the VCtl. Jeti is very very user friendly, telemetry is stupid resistant, screen, menus, gimbals, battery duration, charging speed, upgradability, programming flexibility, Rx cost, telemetry module types, Jlog compatibility, you name it. Amazing product too.
Thanks my friend

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in