Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > CB100

CB100 Walkera CB100 Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question CB 100 + WK-2402 TX

Hi

I'm thinking of buying the CB100. Any one that has one tell my how they like it good and bad points? And the new TX the WK-2402 like how is it different then the WK-2401?

Thanks for any info.

Bob
KMA6168 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

A lot probably depends on what you’re looking for.

I was looking for a relatively inexpensive heli to safely fly inside and practice some basics like nose in hover. The CB100 fit the bill nicely for me.

I‘ve had it for a little over week and am really enjoying it so far. It is living room and outdoor compatible and seems pretty durable. I wreck it nearly as often as the simulator and so far the only damage has been one rotor blade. Battery life is respectable; I’m getting at least eight or nine minutes per pack.

As far as bad points, spare parts are scarce at the moment but that’s to be expected for a new product. It’s a fixed pitch heli so inverted flight is out but you can’t really expect more given the price.

On the TX’s, I can’t compare the WK-2401 to the 2402 since I’ve never had the 01. I can say, that the TX that comes with the CB100 seems adequate. There aren’t advanced features like expo or programmable curves, but it’s really not needed for the CB100. It has a solid feel and the sticks don’t feel that far off from my Futaba 7C.
all4not is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMA6168 View Post
Hi

I'm thinking of buying the CB100. Any one that has one tell my how they like it good and bad points? And the new TX the WK-2402 like how is it different then the WK-2401?

Thanks for any info.

Bob
It is my understanding the WK-2402 has digital servo reversal and a LCD while my WK-2401 requires flipping dip switches to reverse servos and has no LCD. I'm hoping to have my CB100 next week so I'll be able to answer questions on Tx differences then.
bassplayinDude is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

i like the 2401better. it holds it's trim settings, and it seems to fly better. i have a 2801 pro, but my brother has the 2401.
cx2, mcx, T Rex 450 SA, GAUI 550, walkera cb100, 4#6, 4#6S, 4g6S, trex 450 clone, V911/FP100, DX7, DX8
never hold your farts in. they travel up your spine, and that's where s****y ideas come from.
shaggybirdman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2010, 05:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey Bob, I've had the CB100+2402 for a few weeks now and its good fun. Out of the box it flew well. Though I did play around with the heli to get it flying stable and smooth and a bit of trimming.

The tail is rock solid and responds well to tx inputs, its a great little heli for basic flight, for me i got it to practise all orientations hovering, especially the dreaded Nose-In

The TX is nice, has a large backlit LCD display with a few basic programmable functions and works fine.

Anyway I really like this heli, well worth the money, I bought it overseas from HK through EbayUK. Hope this helps mate. Good luck.

Here's a vid of me buzzing it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm5EwDXyEZE[/ame]
PICOOZ Hughes 500MD
Xige is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am a total newb.. I had a CP pro a couple years ago- but lost interest due to fragility- and not flying well in breeze..

Anyway- i got one of these little johnnies last week and its dialed.

I find it builds confidence as it is durable. I am able to nose in pretty decently now- yes, after about 15 packs. I am even doing figure 8's and somewhat smooth circles (left)

two thumbs up for CB100

buy extra Tail and main blades...

Keith
kbillan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2010, 10:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Keith enjoy the yucks in the 2 pm's i sent ya.

now don't be giving the radio to peeps that think they can fly. ok?that should save ya on parts. lol

Jerry
cx2, mcx, T Rex 450 SA, GAUI 550, walkera cb100, 4#6, 4#6S, 4g6S, trex 450 clone, V911/FP100, DX7, DX8
never hold your farts in. they travel up your spine, and that's where s****y ideas come from.
shaggybirdman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in