Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Mikado Logo Helicopters

Mikado Logo Helicopters Mikado Logo Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 04:10 PM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hey. I have to wait one to two weeks for parts if I crash. Harden up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #62 (permalink)

On personal level I am deeply troubled, this is horrifying situation for many small dealers. If left, best way for Mikado would be creating Mikado USA and just picking up good responsible dealers. This way transition is natural and Mikado could control they destiny. What they did not realize one thing, all those left out people have to eat, naturally they WILL support another line. Align HAD last week HUGE party.

Zb/Esprit Model
Modest-Master is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

I still can't find any one with the v-bar system in stock, this is litterally the only thing i need for the logo to fly
Old 08-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

So Align had a huge party cause why..? Cause they will feed in more product to the vendors that will not deal the Mikado line anymore or... I guess I must be missing the reason they would party cause simply so those vendors all listed already carry the Align line. Furthermore the Mikado heli still flies as a better machine compared to the Align so must have been just a reason to party for some drinks I would have to guess.....??I am not so much wound up into this announcement. There are negative and positive things on both sides of the fence here. I do not know all the facts, honestly I don't need or want to know all of them either. As a product itself the Mikado rc helicopter is great, only 3 years ago when I started this hobby they were great then to, and far smaller of a company they were. There were far less places to get parts from then as well, it didn't matter then either really.

I like the idea of having more then one place as well sincerely I do. RH if being the only place has a huge challenge ahead of them as does Mikado indeed. I understand this has striken some vendors and moved the strategy, for some of these vendors I know on a personal level so do not think I have not heard and felt that side of this story either.... How all of this will unfold is unknown at this time, but one thing that should not be taken away is that the product is still good. I myself stock myself some parts as I always have as parts always take so long for me to get from around the world. If anyone likes and flies their Mikado ride many times they to carry the regular crash parts like shafts etc,,, therefore the whole "I am going to sell my Logos" line is kinda silly imho.....
Old 08-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

Pretty good points there shawn, I think ill keep my mikado, and just stock up on a few extra parts.

Id like to get it going tho, as im sitting and waiting for the v-bar i sure hope some one starts selling these beasts, and the part's / kits.

I miss flying my logo, the trex is heavier and a little slower, the logo never felt like this thing, partially the reason why i crashed my logo, it was WAY faster than i was used to
Old 08-11-2008, 07:30 AM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

@itsparks: you're not the only waiting for a VStabi... they're on green in Germany but my dealer didn't get his shipment by know, and there are only a few km between Mikado and my dealer
There're postings in German boards, people buying directly at Mikado already got their VStabi...
-klaus
worldofmaya is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2008, 06:46 AM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

I asked mikado if i can order from them and only german addresses can, they said you must use your dealer.
helicraze is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2008, 09:33 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Okay, that's something I heard the first time. I ordered at the local shop maybe that's why... damn... there're quit a lot of people posting about their new VStabi sets
-klaus
Old 08-12-2008, 09:39 AM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

klaus, helistore.at is in Austria. Have you tried them?
Old 08-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I've ordered there that's why I wrote "local shop"
But they're at IRCHA... waiting for a new heli is real pain
-klaus
Old 08-13-2008, 03:53 PM   #71 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm happy because i have always a great service from Readyheli. And they also sell planes. Good job.
uragano47812 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #72 (permalink)

Helihobby has faithfully been selling and supporting Mikado products for over 8 years now. We build them, offer FULL technical support, Aerial photography setups, even Scale conversions. We recommend these heli’s on a regular basis as they are some of the highest quality products around. We purchase so much Mikado, that AeroModel has often had trouble supplying us with the amount of stock needed. When we heard of Mikado's decision to drop Aeromodel we immediately tried contacting Mikado directly to ensure our customers have the parts they need. Mikado has not emailed/called/or PM'd back after several attempts to contact them and Helihobby is extremely disappointed to see Mikado distribute through a smaller retailer rather than setup shop in the US or chose a distributor more equipped for their line.

We feel the decision to distribute through a smaller retailer will drastically impact Mikado in a negative way and so have tried our best to secure the Mikado line here at Helihobby, unsuccessfully. Since all our contacts to Mikado have been ignored Helihobby will unfortunately be compelled to discontinue the Mikado products unless a more dependable source becomes available.

Nikki – Helihobby Customer Service Manager
www.HeliHobby.com
NikkiC@helihobby.com
FemaleFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

This sux, no one has the V-Bar system in stock GRR!
Old 08-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #74 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Nikki, Mikado personnel have been in Muncie for awhile now and would not suspect they would be back in Germany till mid to late next week.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Nikki, Mikado personnel have been in Muncie for awhile now and would not suspect they would be back in Germany till mid to late next week.

Whats that mean ?
Old 08-13-2008, 07:22 PM   #76 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I doubt All of Mikado's personnel are at IRCHA....
Old 08-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #77 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

True not all, but the ones who can answer questions on serious business matters and make the important decisions are all at Ircha.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsparks View Post
Whats that mean ?

It's called the Ircha event Jase, the largest rc helicopter event there is worldwide.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:14 PM   #79 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
It's called the Ircha event Jase, the largest rc helicopter event there is worldwide.

Ya, ill have to wait 3 weeks ish then no rush, but i am finnished the logo 500 vbar build, Dam this was so easy to build.

Jase
Old 08-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #80 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yes bad timing I agree 100% and understand fully. The new sensor has advantages to, so it will be nice. I do not have any of the new sensors, but I do know they are faster, more precise and have a different feel I am told from very reliable pilots who directly have made flight by flight comparisons etc.. I can not afford one for awhile so I will live with the V1s for awhile for sure....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in