Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters > RCDN 500 Nitro Conversion

RCDN 500 Nitro Conversion R/C Depot Hobbies RCDN 500 Nitro Conversion Kit Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think I need to get a gov.
I already have the spektrum back plate sensor mounted to the os 37. Which gov would you recommend.
And does anyone know the gear ratio on this?
scribble0073300 is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I did run the align gov on mine but was never impressed with it. I run a Curtis youngblood ATG on both my NX4 and my 600N. The gear ratio for mine was 162T main and 16T pinion making the ratio 10.125 to 1.
700N YS.91 600N Pro OS 50 Hyper, GY611, 600E Pro All stock, Spartan Quark, NX4 OS 37, BeastX, HK250 DFC, Tarot ZYX-S, UMX Beast, X525 Quad with camera gimbal, HK control board, Spektrum DX7, Pheonix Sim v4.0
AMA# 97405
Bengsch85 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

So do we not count the gear/belt going from engine crank shaft to the pinion gear?
scribble0073300 is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Your right that is included too. I don't have that in front of me to know what the ratio of that is but I know the two pulleys are not far off in size so its almost 1 to 1
700N YS.91 600N Pro OS 50 Hyper, GY611, 600E Pro All stock, Spartan Quark, NX4 OS 37, BeastX, HK250 DFC, Tarot ZYX-S, UMX Beast, X525 Quad with camera gimbal, HK control board, Spektrum DX7, Pheonix Sim v4.0
AMA# 97405
Bengsch85 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in