Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Hitec Radios > Hitec Gyro/Servos

Hitec Gyro/Servos Hitec Gyro and Servo Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2015, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default HS-65mg+ instead of HS-65mg what's the deal??

Ok so I ordered some hitec HS-65mg servos to go on my flybar align 450 from a seller I always buy my hitec stuff from on eBay, reputable guy carries all hitec stuff. The listing said hs65mg but when I get the servos in the boxes and servos say HS-65mg+ on them but have all the same specs and everything else as the hs-65mg's in using on my flybar 250. I can't find any differences. But when I search google not much comes up on the hs-65mg+ and what did come up scared me a little. Check out the attached imagine. I'm not sure what exactly is going on here cause the hs-65mg+ isn't even on hitecs website which also worries me. Maybe hitec has replaced the original hs-65mg?? I'm not sure but I really want to know before I even mount or try these things out! If anyone knows that would be awesome! Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	610276  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2015, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Another picture just to show what I'm saying here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	610277  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Update from tanner at hitec RC

I emailed hitec and got a fast response of the following:

The HS-65MG+ is an updated version that has replaced the popular HS-65MG. Being that the servo is not a digital, it cannot handle frame rates below 14ms or in 'high speed mode'- 14ms is considered to be standard speed with modern 2.4 systems, below that is considered to be high speed. They will work fine with any system that can operate at 14ms.

Tanner
Old 09-24-2015, 11:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Correct, as I stated in my email response, it's just an updated version of the 65MG. It will work with any 'standard speed' system just fine. High speed systems you will need a digi.

Lower!!!!!!!!
Xpress.. is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in