Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 800 Class Helicopters

800 Class Helicopters 800 Class Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default gimble

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK5WUbuie4s[/ame]
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default gimble 2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xihx2yfU-EM[/ame]
Old 01-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 3

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_aFKKJbEg[/ame]
Old 01-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

.I agree. I did hijack this thread. So more on topic.......

So your interested in loading more weight on a heli that can't take its own weight. And pay 1800.00 when you can buy a hexa copter,GPS, AND a go pro all for less? A bit too expensive considering the alternative options what do you think?
hidaven is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidaven View Post
.I agree. I did hijack this thread. So more on topic.......

So your interested in loading more weight on a heli that can't take its own weight. And pay 1800.00 when you can buy a hexa copter,GPS, AND a go pro all for less? A bit too expensive considering the alternative options what do you think?
Enough is enough. You have crossed that line into harassment now. One more like this and you will not be welcome here.
Rick
rdlohr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry to get in the middle of all this but information should be shared. I personally want to buy the gimbal if it will work for my setup

The g800 looks like the photoshipone. I have a trex 700e F3C. Can I buy the g800 and connect the servos directly to my receiver I stead of using the aps and a flybarless system on my flybarred heli?

The information from the align folks is very welcomed.
Mapoff is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2013, 09:44 AM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoysagk View Post
I know there is nothing misspelled in that part. My point was that he meant I shouldn't pay attention to the spelling but to the context.
And how am I insulting someone for telling the truth? That's the problem we're having these days. Nobody wants to take responsibility anymore and if you say something you're being insulting. It's this whole entitlement BS.
Trust me, I'm far from perfect but I don't see how people graduate High School when they don't even know the difference between there, their and they're. Or to, too and two. Worst example: "I should OF done this and that" instead of "I should HAVE done this and that" . But I'm sure somebody will blame the school system for that. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

You my friend are lame as hell... why would you jump in with that bashing someone for not spelling a word right..lmaooo I have 20 bucks says you get picked on daily
rex700E is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlohr View Post
Enough is enough. You have crossed that line into harassment now. One more like this and you will not be welcome here.
Rick
Not tryn to casue trouble but I read all of hidaven or what ever his name was posts on this thread and not sure what he said that was so bad? Not sure if I just missed it..
and I am very happy I read this thread me and the bro's were going to buy the rex 800 I have a rex700 and it has those white gears on them.. CRAP I will see if i can find those black gears for it somewhere.. dont want it to crash.
rex700E is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

ohhh... how familiar their 3 axis gimbal system looks.....

PhotoShip One is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2014, 03:18 AM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Am I too late on this post

Ok so I know I am late to the party but I wanted to touch on the T800E and the G800. I noticed that some people think they can simply plug into their stock receiver but if you do that you lose connectivity to the APS and you lose stability in the gimbal itself. I have the 800e and the G800 along with the APS. When it works it is beautiful. but there is a lot of maintenance and you have to be very careful with it. flip the wrong switch at the wrong time on the APS and it is all over. You really have to have a solid understanding of how to operate the basic controls to be a proficient pilot. But that is not a hit on the product it is a hit on the operator and their ability.

the settings within your radio MUST be spot on and you can NOT deviate from the instructions or you will dump your heli. I made a mistake early on thinking that you can make tiny adjustments like earliers helis I have owned like the Trex 700n. This is my first FBL rig and there is a bit of a learning curve.

The quality of the manufacturing is still high. I love the look of the bird all together and it gives the Photoshipone a run for its money.

what I would like to see is a better step by step video with a picture in picture of the Radio being used and showing the Heli doing its thing. The only one I have been able to find is in Chinese. I didn't take that class in HS.
jesseandaprildyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have the G800 but I took my servos directly into a Hoverfly Gimbal controller. Because it was marketed that it required the APS their sales sucked. I love mine. The belt drive is smoother because you don't have any gears that have slop between gears.

I also recently did the 800 stretch and its so silky smooth. There is a certain beastly man factor. I would fly it anyday over a multirotor.
Mapoff is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in