Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 800 Class Helicopters

800 Class Helicopters 800 Class Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Starting with an 800?? That is very ballzy. I assume that you have never been flown a RC heli or seen an 800E at action, then you wont realize how dangrous this thing can get. It can easily kill a NBA sized person.

I strongly suggest you starting with a 450, after a few crashes, you can move to like a 600 or 700 sized heli. Just for the safty reason, I WON'T suggest you to get an 800E. Not mean to be rude, but Its gonna make you become a killer.
BruceHuang is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

i want one cause its bigger! enough said
kheinink is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default +1

that's funny Dave!!!
but i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidaven View Post
He went back to Erbil wherever that is........its for the best, we are a very select group of 800 owners that are very picky as to whom we let in the club......from here on out we should act as a review board and ask for a brief 1 paragraph statement as to why someone wants to add an 800 to the family. Much like going before the condo review board. : )
hunch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default re:

that's what she said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheinink View Post
i want one cause its bigger! enough said
hunch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Geography?

Erbil is in Iraq.

Erbil (Hewlęr in Roman-alphabet Kurdish) (also written Arbil, or Irbil) (Akkadian: Arba-ilu; Arabic: اربيل‎ Arbīl; Kurdish: ھەولێر Hewlęr; Sumerian: Urbilum; Syriac-Aramaic: Arbaelo) is, with a population of approximately 1.3 million (2009), the fourth largest city in Iraq after Baghdad, Basra and Mosul. It is located 80 kilometres (50 miles) east of Mosul, and is the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan.
Urban life at Erbil (Hewlęr) can be dated back to at least 6000 BC, and it is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. At the heart of the city is the ancient Citadel of Arbil. The Hurrians were the first to establish Urbilum and expand their rule to the rest of northern Mesopotamia. The city has since been under the rule of many regional powers, including the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Medes, the Persians, the Greeks, the Arabs, and the Seljuk and Ottoman Turks. Erbil's archaeological museum houses a large collection of pre-Islamic artifacts, and is a center for archaeological projects in the area.

Chas
Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Traxxas QR-1 RealFlight Drone 6.5
ChasCS is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceHuang View Post
Starting with an 800?? That is very ballzy. I assume that you have never been flown a RC heli or seen an 800E at action, then you wont realize how dangrous this thing can get. It can easily kill a NBA sized person.

I strongly suggest you starting with a 450, after a few crashes, you can move to like a 600 or 700 sized heli. Just for the safty reason, I WON'T suggest you to get an 800E. Not mean to be rude, but Its gonna make you become a killer.

I'm confused.........I thought only GUNS did that?!
exhogflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Builders delight

OK, well knock your self out!!

http://blog.flying-hobby.com/assembl...ow-to-assembly

Have fun, fly safe...

Chas
Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Traxxas QR-1 RealFlight Drone 6.5
ChasCS is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2013, 02:22 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dave, can I join?
Old 01-11-2017, 12:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

That's just silly ......I'm trying to buy an 800 (already built ) at the moment but at least I already have a 230s (flown it once,I crashed ) plus I have at least 5-6 good solid hours of sim time under my belt........ ,why you ask would I look at doing something that silly,dumb,irresponsible and dangerous .......quite simply because they are just so massive and awesome and even if all I ever did with it was strap it down to the back of the ute just to hear that glorious music I would be happy ........I won't do that tho...

I hope to look at it everytime the sim starts to do my head in and I think flying an rc heli is all witchcraft and magic....and then I hope to progress to looking at it after I've mashed the 230 for the 100th time just trying to get inverted nose in.......but I'll know that if I keep at it.....one day.....

.......now I better go introduce myself because I have read and studied just enough to start asking stupid questions and I know that there is SO MUCH to learn and I'm gonna need a lot of help
nz420 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in