Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > International Helicopter Support Forums > Portuguese

Portuguese Portuguese Speaking Forum

Old 08-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
blckdmp
Registered Users

Default Bringing my heli to Brazil... maybe

Sorry to bust onto your forum in English. My Portuguese is terrible.
I'm going to be in Brazil (out west, not in any of the major cities ) for 3-4 weeks and was hoping to bring my heli along (Trex600 ESP). Anyone know of any issues bringing it into the country? Frequency regs, 2.4 gHz fine, 900 mHz? Is FPV ok? Is there an organization or government office I could talk to to make sure there's no problems at the border? Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Jon

Trex 600 ESP
blckdmp is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
jvictorfc
Registered Users

This is my first post in the forum, and will be happy to help you! I'm from Brazil and don''t know if it's too lat for you the answer, but I could almost say no worries at all. 2.4 is ok, no worries about 900mhz and fpv is no problem. So, have a nice stay here and don't worrie! NICE FLIGHTS!
jvictorfc is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > International Helicopter Support Forums > Portuguese

Portuguese Portuguese Speaking Forum