Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 150 Class Electric Helicopters

150 Class Electric Helicopters 150 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 01-11-2017, 03:29 AM   #1
joanpeca
Registered Users

Default NE480192 S-FHSS Module English Manual?

Hi! A buddy and me are flying Align 150X helis with NE480193 S-FHSS Modules, since our transmitters are not S-FHSS compatible. My colleague has found some troubles with channel assignments because his transmitter (Graupner) doesn't use standard channel assignment (pitch and throttle channels are swapped). I think that the NE480192 module can address such issue, but the manual that comes with the module is written in German, and we don't speak that language.

Does anyone have an English manual for this module? Or does anybody know where could we get it? In the manufacturer's web (Nine Eagles) it states that they haven't a PDF English manual for this product, but I suppose that maybe some vendor could have written one...

Otherwise, a Spanish manual would be also welcome ;-)

EDITED: The reference of the module in the tittle is wrong, it should read "NE480193", instead of "NE480192". I have edited the post to make the correction but cannot modify the tittle, sorry.
Goblin 500

Last edited by joanpeca; 01-11-2017 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Wrong reference name
joanpeca is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:29 AM   #2
Miracle Boy
Registered Users

I can't help, sorry, but if you have access to a flat bed scanner, maybe you could use the scanners optical character recognition software (if available) to put the text into digital format like MS word, and then copy and paste it into google translate?

MB
Old 01-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #3
joanpeca
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for the suggestion! In fact, it was our "B-plan" if we don't succeed in getting an original manual. We are trying to get the manual first since you know that automatic translations aren't too accurate...
Goblin 500
joanpeca is online now        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 150 Class Electric Helicopters

150 Class Electric Helicopters 150 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.