Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #441 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroboFreak View Post
I prefer the "Report Post" icon. ()

It's pointless adding a member to your Ignore list when others are quoting the posts anyway.
Yea I did that already couple weeks ago, didn't seem to do much. . .
I wouldn't expect behavior from someone like this who can fly this well and is that old. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVFz0nwa3s[/ame]
T-rex 700E V-BAR V2-B Tail, DFC Head system, Outrage 9188 tail, 610's, Quantum 4530-500, slant gear. Scorpion Commander V 130A with SBEC, Running V-Bar gov - the best governor combo ever. Maiden Flight: 6/5/2010 - Still on stock frame & blades as of Dec 2013.
Mike3DPro is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #442 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_dmitry View Post
Why? What does it change if I do not have Align?
Why? If you donīt have the system, you are definately complaining way over your paygrade.

I donīt understand how people can be so stupid and complain on something that they do not own.

If you believe, visit a church. We who knows, we stay here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_dmitry View Post
Everybody here are comparing G3 to Vbar.
Well, that is wrong. You have not paid for the vbar, donīt expect to get it either. If you pay for a Volvo, donīt expect to get a Lamborghini.

lindahl is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2010, 03:41 AM   #443 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindahl View Post
I donīt understand how people can be so stupid and complain on something that they do not own.
I kind of understand him! You need to justify the money you had to spend for a vbar for your own health.

And yes i do own a vbar but I'm not really happy with it. A spent a fortune two years back (was > 1000$ then) for the device and it was never really working well. Yes it's still on 3.5 but I'm not willing to send them another 30$ for a simple software upgrade. That's why it's collecting dust now.
On the other hand believe it or not, one of my favorite birds today is the t500 with a SK360. Works surprisingly well even without piro optimization

Got my 3G - for my 700 today, will see how that works. BTW: I also have a microbeast on order for the price of a gyro (139€) - and the specs are amazing!

For me the vbar is out of the game. I don't care if it's better or not. I just don't like that pricing policy that even tries to get even more money from loyal customers through upgrades!
harryboe is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2010, 03:44 AM   #444 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default To smart scandinavian man

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_dmitry
I had / have more helis than u ever will have with your 10 euro per hour salary lol I am writing about what i have. So shut up and do no call names

smarty pens loool
That came in a PM. He is very rude. Well, there is at least one big ocean between us two.

Whatever my salary may be, it is good enough to own 7 helicopters. But what shall i have them to? I can only fly one at a time so i sold the others.

Last edited by lindahl; 02-05-2010 at 04:52 AM..
lindahl is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2010, 06:38 AM   #445 (permalink)

My HF Map location

This kind of bickering is not going to fly on HF. You guys have been warned.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:15 PM   #446 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

As an addition to this thread, all reported posts are taken seriously. Normal users may not notice, but when users go too far they will get infracted. This is not visible for the normal posters.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in