Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2014, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default trex 600 esp crash

Okay here is the scoop, I had a tail servo failure today on my 600esp. Parts are a pain in the ass to find due to the age of the copter. But I had just installed a new motor designed for the 600 6s sytem. Now I'm out the copter and would like to buy a 600 size heli and stay on the 6s setup since the motor has less than 20 flights on it and would. Is there any modern day heli's that are 600 size or very close to 600 size that run on 6s? By the way the motor gear I currently have is:
BeastX controller
http://www.beastx.com/eng/microbeast.php
KDE600XF
http://www.kdedirect.com/collections...e600xf-1100-g3
Castle ICE120 HV everyone knows this speed controller

All upgraded this year I would really like to use this setup on the new heli.The servos will be all new as that was my failure point so new ones are in the works. But I need to find the heli first to know what to buy. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance fellas.

David.
DOE1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2014, 02:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

What parts are you having trouble finding? There's still a lot of online retailers selling ESP parts. Heck, I have the previous model -- the 600 CF -- and they're still selling parts for it.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Buy a Trex 600E Pro or DFC and swap you choice of your existing electronics over to the new 600.

The newer Trex 600 can be flown quite nicely on 6S.
The BL600MX was the "stock" motor for the 600 Pro and DFC before they started shipping the kit with the BL750MX.
The BL600MX has 2 versions:
1220KV (6S)
510KV (12S)

The CC ICE will run fine on 6S or 12S.
Be aware though, the ICE controllers had a problem and tended to explode in a fireball (really). You may want to contact Castle about an upgrade to the ICE2 or Edge.
ticedoff8 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2014, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Try ebay i get all of my 600 ESP parts from there and there are plenty of them.

Gh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
goodhunting is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

RCAerodyne still has Chaos 600 parts (its the best 600 ESP clone out there).

http://www.scaleflying.com/600-CHAOS-PARTS_c_236.html
Old 11-25-2014, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just built my 600ESP just about from scratch last year. I got 99% of my parts from Ron's Heliproz. If you don't see what you need shoot him an email. He really went above and beyond for my 600 ESP project.

I've got a bunch of parts let me know what you need and I'll check. Even got a frame set.

Ted

I always have fun. Some times are more fun than others.
I can't remember half the crap I forgot.
strat1960s is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2014, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Also Rons is well known for 70% off clearance sales on the trex stuff. I just snagged 4 Esp frames there dirt cheap a couple months back along with a horde of other parts. But, I regularly shop in the evenings and watch numerous vendors, just waiting for sales like this. I have a dozen or more places that still carry Esp stuff. Be careful on the frame from AC, it is wider. No big deal if you are into a total rekit though. But it forces you to stay with only that shell forever. I get my CF booms from HK at less than $10ea. And OMG upgrade parts. Main shafts there are less than $4. You just have to shop! Then again, the only factory part on any of my 600s seems to be the tail slider bush, modded frames, and skids. lol.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in