Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 700 Class Electric Helicopters

700 Class Electric Helicopters 700 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10pilot View Post
I know you guys are probably (ok, more than probably) right about the motor being too strong. It just sucks though. :-(. I saw Devin's 4525 at the helifreak funfly in October and it was just incredible. I posted the video of him flying it out there and I watch it all the time. Maybe I'll just use that motor and hold on to this one until it makes sense to use it. I don't want to wreck my stuff, either. Well, I've got over two months to mull it over. Thanks, again, you guys. You all bring up very valid points. Thanks for the pics too. I think I have a good idea about what to do with the elevator servo mount. IF I decide to do this...
that was a 4035-530kv not a 4525-520LE

Old 01-23-2012, 01:57 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Really? I thought Greggor told me it was a 4525. He mentioned it when we were at the a main hobbies tent. I must have misunderstood. I had the 4035 in my 700e down there and Greggor was helping me get it dialed in. Anyway, I'm still struggling with the decision.
10pilot is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2012, 06:01 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliaddict2424 View Post
Not just maingears it will twist the frames so bad and bearings wont last either. I have all 3 motors. The 4530 I run in my TDR and its modified to stop the frames from twisting. 4535 is much bigger and more powerful at this time I don't know of a heli that can handle its full power. I don't see the point in putting a high power motor in a heli and having to turn down the power or change the way you fly because the heli cant handle the power. That being said I would love to se what a 4535 does to a Trex it would be amusing for sure.
yeah i agree lol but ive found a way to make it work for the time being ....and it will neverrrrr bog down haha
Old 01-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10pilot View Post
Really? I thought Greggor told me it was a 4525. He mentioned it when we were at the a main hobbies tent. I must have misunderstood. I had the 4035 in my 700e down there and Greggor was helping me get it dialed in. Anyway, I'm still struggling with the decision.
the 530kv is great, mine comes down warm, and I get up to 4:20 mins at 2200 rpm

Tags
4535-550, 700e, align, scorpion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in