Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics

Futaba Radios and Electronics Futaba Radios, Gyros, Servos, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2014, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Any Ideas? Futaba 10J "Condition" alarm wont clear(Solved)

I posted this yesterday and have worked for hours trying to figure out why I get a condition alarm when I turn on the transmitter. I don't mind pushing the plus and negative buttons every time but am worried a condition form unsafe flight may be lurking in around the corner.

Just got this Futaba 10J transmitter with telemetry. Turned it off to take a break from the grind of matching subs with hc3sx and when I went to turn it on I get a condition alarm. Usually this means throttle hold is on or the stick is up. But this time it wont clear no matter what I do.

Well....
for anyone who has this problem push the + and - keys together at the same time and at least the main screen will come up. And this is my new transmitter. God help me.

Last edited by Goldenhour; 11-03-2014 at 01:11 PM..
Goldenhour is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2014, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Getting pretty bad when I'm posting to my own posts.
I found with the 10j that when throttle hold is off, the transmitter turns on normally. When throttle hold is on you must push the two buttons.
Wish I had the brains of the type F1 Rocket has.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

so, everytime you turn on the 10j, the alarm gopes off and the only way to stop it is the +- buttons? maybe you can return it to have it checked out? if it's a factory defect, maybe they can change it for a new one? not so recently my friend got himself a 10j and after a week of using it, the small plastic that holds the spring for aileron control broke inside, we sent it back to futaba and was told it is not covered by the warranty i hope yours will fare better
gouki74 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2014, 10:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I sat with the transmitter for about 2 hours while my wife watched TV. I found the problem. In my "condition" screen I had mixes set that were conflicting. I just got this Tx so I haven't put any real settings in yet. Once I got all my Idle up conditions set with the right 3 position switch I was alright. Now I turn it on and if the screen says "condition" I just toggle the throttle hold switch and the screen appears.
Who was it who said, " when there is light how great the light, and when there is dark how great the dark" I was in the dark yesterday and it was greatly dark

Now I'm wondering if my new t10j futaba sbus2 telemetry transmitter, with an 8 channel receiver to match, will be enough for my Hc3sx plus a camera switch.
I just love to fly these damned things but this down time work is a killer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in