Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Airplanes Info and Support > Airplane Related

Airplane Related R/C Airplanes Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Best dog exercise EVER

My dog loves RC airplanes. Maybe it's because he's a border collie/lab mix, but he absolutely LOVES to chase RC airplanes. Note I say airplanes and not helicopters, and that is a good thing. He doesn't even chase ALL airplanes. He only really likes small electric ones. His favorite is my Parkzone P-47. This means I can run him absolutely ragged, and he ignores me the rest of the night!

I'm glad he ignores helicopters and large airplanes because any of these could seriously hurt him. I've full-up rammed him with the P-47 and it doesn't hurt him one bit because it's just a lightweight foam toy. The helicopters and big planes pose a potential for injury, so I'm glad he wants nothing to do with them.

My dog is the unofficial mascot of my club because of his antics and his good nature. And the best part: He's well exercised and will be ready for more tomorrow!

Obligatory dog picture:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0458.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	374498  
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Haha, that's awesome. Unfortunately where I live I am only able to keep 2 cats and all they seem to be interested in is plotting my death.
scottyay is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

----
hyperfly is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'm staying on Randolph AFB right now. I figured I'd get a quick flight in after work to run the dog a bit, so I grabbed my Parkzone P-47 and flew it for him. I was about 200 yards from the East control tower of the field, and my north turn point was right over the USAF's UAV schoolhouse.

I thought the field was closed, since it was right at sunset...... well about 5 minutes after I landed a T-1 came in and landed, so OOPS! No worries, the cops never showed up, and I don't think it would have been a problem anyway since I stayed below treetop level anyway!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Best dog joke ever

Know the difference between your spouse/significant other and your dog. Lock them both in the trunk of your car. Come back three hours later. Open it and see which one is happy to see you.
Align 600E Pro DFC, Blade 230 S, Blade 200 SRX, Blade MCPx BL, Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)
jackcutrone is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in