Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile stock 3in1 with g110 gyro settings on stock tx

im not sure the settings given out for g110 gyro upgrades with stock everything else applies to a twin tail motor mod. the settings given for upgrade of gyro only are - g110 gyro set to 0, gain on stock 3in1 set to 0 and prop. set to either 0 or 50% - are working to hold the tail good. now im going outside everyday to fly in the park and usually with 15-20km/h wind. So its very different than my 8X12 indoor fly/hover room! Im on plastic flat bottoms. except g110 and twin tail motors, all else is stock.
my tail still will hunt to the right and with gain on tx turned down to about 60% the tail is too loose, any higher and it wags. how much of this is wind? i thought the twin motors would fix it or at least fight it better, thus the settings question.
(please dont suggest the BL, or DD or belt, etc. Im aware of the options! lol! just stuck with this current setup as wifey is expecting and $ is under watch! so im hopin; y'all can tell me what to do with what i got!)
thanks all!
DBR
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigrussian View Post
im not sure the settings given out for g110 gyro upgrades with stock everything else applies to a twin tail motor mod. the settings given for upgrade of gyro only are - g110 gyro set to 0, gain on stock 3in1 set to 0 and prop. set to either 0 or 50% - are working to hold the tail good. now im going outside everyday to fly in the park and usually with 15-20km/h wind. So its very different than my 8X12 indoor fly/hover room! Im on plastic flat bottoms. except g110 and twin tail motors, all else is stock.
my tail still will hunt to the right and with gain on tx turned down to about 60% the tail is too loose, any higher and it wags. how much of this is wind? i thought the twin motors would fix it or at least fight it better, thus the settings question.
(please dont suggest the BL, or DD or belt, etc. Im aware of the options! lol! just stuck with this current setup as wifey is expecting and $ is under watch! so im hopin; y'all can tell me what to do with what i got!)
thanks all!
DBR

# in one should be set to 0 on gain and pro.

are you using the remote gain on the tx for G110 or just the gain on gyro?

if your using remote gain then set HH mode to about 70% give it a try move up toward 100% untill tag wags then move down a couple %.

Did I miss something if so please correct me

we just installed a G110 on my fathers CP and hes got the updated GWS tail motor read my thread on here to see it.

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

anybody flyin twin tail motors????
Old 04-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Old 04-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigrussian View Post
sorry, you said with stock Radio but it does have gain right... set to about 12 o clock should work good i dunno having issues with new G110 and my dads it doesnt want to hold in reg mode.

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in