Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here

Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here Post Here For Items You Want To Trade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default WTT - Bunch of entry level Heli and non-heli stuff for R/C Car/Heli/Plane

Recently I spent a decent sum of money to buy a Walker V450D01, realising that I am no longer going to use my previous heli's, I'm going to sell or trade them as well as a bunch of other electronic stuff I know longer use so let the list begin.

READ: I will accept money for items however I am really looking for a RC Nitro or electric car preferably in the 1/8 or 1/10 range although larger is fine or a trainer RC plane. Multiple items can obviously be traded for one of these items. Also, Aussie buyers/traders are preferred as that is my country of occupance. Pictures are available on request.

Heli Stuff

Blade SR
- Completely stock
- One crash (Everything is replaced/in good condition except for feathering shaft)
- Bunch of small spares such as blade grips, bell mixing arms and a complete screw set
- Only owned for a few months, Box, Tx, battery and Manual are all in good condition
- Extra set of main blades, were slightly damaged in crash but it appears that only paint came off however they were replaced anyway

Approx. Value AU$280

Venom Night Ranger II
- Upgraded with SuperSkids 300
- Multiple crashes however currently it is in flying condition
- Many spare parts including a micro servo, main motor, tail motor, Main shaft and most of the frame. Also many CF rods from landing skids which may come in use.
- Owned for around 1 year, Tx, Box, Battery and manual are all fine. Except the plastic packaging in box has been removed because the upgraded skids to do not fit so for protection newspaper has been used.
- Hard to damage in crash due to FP design and is a great trainer because of its low operating/repair costs and the fact that it is hard to fly. Seriously I learnt to hover this in a 4mx5m area and went on to fly CP helis very well because of it.

Approx. Value AU$120

Non Heli Stuff

Xbox 360 Games (All in good condition)

Fallout New Vegas
AU$60

Metro 2033
AU$50

Mass Effect
AU$40

Gears of War
AU$40

Brutal Legends
AU$50

Borderlands
AU$50

Resident Evil 5
AU$40

Nintendo DS Original and Pokemon Pearl
-Quite a few years old and hasn't been used for multiple years
-Touch screen is slightly off even after calibration
-Small amount of scratches and slightly damaged hinge
-No box however there is a charger
-Pokemon Pearl with packaging (Favourite game when I used to play it)
-Also multiple GB Advance pokemon games available on request for maximum of $10-20 each

Approx Value $120

P.S. - I realise that this is not a particularly amazing 'haul' but I'm trying to wing it wherever I can and this forum is somewhere I frequent.
nanagn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in