Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Whats up with BangGood, is this normal with them?

I plced a couple orders with BangGood.com. Well my status wasnt being updated and I did the live chat and got a odd rsponse from Judy. This is the first time I ordered from them. The First order was placed on the 15th and the second on 17th. The first order saids Processing and the second one saids Ready to Process. Well Judy told me the second order was shipped and the first one will ship either today or monday.
I asked her why the second one shipped but not the first one. She said they are from two seerate warehouses and the first one they are light on staff becouse the Lunar New Year. And that it will come soon. I had asked for the tracking number and why it never got updated on the order status. Didnt get a responce about the order status. But I got a tracking number. I asked her for the site and got that from her. http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html She told me I may check the tracking ino in 10 days becouse they update slowly. Heck delivery is suppost to take 7 to 15 days, Processing up to 2 days. And they also state on their site that they will notify me when it arives are the post office becouse apperently thats were we have to pick it up. This is all very strang. Makes me feel like I been scammed. But others seem to post they got good results from them, just slow, and some others posted nothing happened till they made a complaint on a ratings site.
Anyone know anything about this? I oordered from Hobbywow.com and got slow delivery, but not like this. Plus their tracking number worked and their certainly was no 10 day delay in tracking info. God forbid if I was doing drop shipping with them to someone. Id be in hot water..
mstinso is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

also, how can they afford to ship items for free with prices so cheap and no minimum order?
Old 01-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/BangGood

No personal experience but seem ok?
Align T-Rex 600 EFL Pro, SK720/600MX/YGE-90HV/BL9180/BL9188
zeeflyboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I recently bought something from banggood. Shipping is slow, but free, so can't complain too much. I placed my order on Nov 24th, it shipped on Dec 5th (was not in stock till then). After that the tracking didn't update itself till Jan 1st. Once it started moving on Jan 1st, I had my order arrive at my doorstep (in the US) on Jan 7th.

So long story short, shipping times are very slow.

I researched long and hard before I bought from them. Most people have said that they have received their orders just fine. I heard of very very few complaints.
P@reez is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

So the actual shipping part took over a month? Gee's, I wish I know it was that bad. I know its free, but when their site saids one thing and it is a other, then thats a little upsetting. I know the shipping is free and the prices are cheap, but they should atleast note the truth about their processing and shipping.
I thought about doing drop shipping with them, but knowing this, I would have had upset customers at me. I hope it dont take that long to get my products from them. Thats just nuts, even at free shipping, I would have easily paid a little more to get them here alot sooner.
Well I'll have to wait and see what happens and if they are even worth it to do on hand sales. Just such a long wait is crazy. But its good to know that they do eventually folow through.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

They are a legit company. Slow shipping but fine otherwise.
Spektrum DX8
Inverse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I placed two orders with them about a year ago when I first started in the hobby. Like others have mentioned, shipping was slow, but both orders eventually arrived.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok, I finally got both orders. I got my second order on the 30th of last week, and the first order today, which arrived yesterday to my post office. The second one went from China to California And the first order went from China to Germany to New Hampshire to here. Yet postal records on the first order shows coming from Germany.
The bubble wrap envelopes are both from the same size. The second one has 3 stickers. One is a delivery number. The other seems to be of a Chinese postal stamp. And the other is a Chinese shipping label. This shipping label saids Shenzhen, China. the first order's envelop seems to be of Chinese origin. But their is only one shipping label on it and it is from Germany. It list the parts on the label along with US dollar amounts, way far cheaper then what I paid for the parts. Now their website also shows a UK warehouse. This makes me believe the first order came from Germany and the second order came from Shenzhen, China.
When I contacted them on the matter they told me the first order was held up as it was coming from their Shenzhen Warehouse because they were low on staff due to the Lunar New Year. Ok fine, I was ok with that. I understand they were busy, and was being lenient. But I am just now getting the first order and find out I was lied to on the matter based of the envelops. Not only that, I am good friends with someone's who's sister lives their and told me the New Year wasn't till the 10th. Research on the web showed it on the 10th. And now their website shows they are off from the 4th till the 18th.
So truth be told, I did get me orders after a wait. I had to ask about my orders. My orders were not processed or shipped in accordance with their site but delayed. Their site order status is not accurate of reality.
The second order came within the time frame. It was processed late, but came within time.
The first order showed it was processed on time but was revealed to me that it wasn't. And the order came late.
I'm not crazy on the packaging and the packaging was damaged, but the products seem in tact along with minimal damage to the product packaging.
And shipping was free, but I don't understand how they can afford to do this.
This seems to correlate with others as far as the long shipping times go. Both packages once arrived on US soil came very quickly.
I will order from them again, at least I plan too. But at least I know what I am up against.
I was planning on making a larger order once I received my products, but unfortunately they are on vacation now that I received my products and know I can trust them to an extent. Just don't know if I can trust the live support. But I do see Aaron the owner I believe seems to be on many sites, supports the sites, and both Aaron or the company in whole seems to take complaints seriously on many sites even if the responses seem generic at times. So that makes me feel a little better about the company.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

How did you get the Live Chat to actually work? It's basically been just an email system every time I've used it.

Also, when should I be able to see that I actually completed an order? I made my first ever order from them about 25 minutes ago. My order status on their site is empty. I didn't receive a confirmation email either. My money has been deducted from my Paypal account though. That was instant.
metoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Banggood --- I'm cured

Hey. I'm writing in hope of saving some a big hassle. I'm not too happy with Banggood.
The v911 is good but do yourself a favor and order from ebay. The little extra you "might" pay is soon forgotten when you get your order in 4-5 days through ebay.
Notice that 1st: shipping from China is 7-15 days. Not mine -- 20days
2nd: tracking was a joke. Very hard to track since the Banggood website doesn't say where to use the tracking #. When they finally informed me (Banggood "live chat" --Not live to me) as to where the site was to track my order the site said " Germany" .It arrived by USPS the next day. I truly hated waiting for my mail delivery for over a week as I never knew when my order would show up.
3rd: A battery charger was faulty. I ordered two v911 helis. One for my grandson and another for his friend. I was a bit dissappointed when 1 unit wouldn't charge. But China stuff can be faulty. Hard to believe I know.
4th: Try to find a contact phone # . Good luck with that.
One way to contact them. Live chat. Must contact 9 - 5 China time. Wasn't live for me Had to wait 24 hours to get reply. Meanwhile 1 heli isn't flying (unhappy kid).
5th: Banggood's "solution" Take a video of the charger not working and send it to them . Then wait for a reply (another 24 hours). I've bought hundreds of items through EBAY and have never been asked to send a video of any problem much less a light that doesn't blink on a $2 part. If that is customer service then I'm cured from Banggood.
My solution: bought a new charger from EBAY for $5.22. Kid will be happy in 3 days. I am happy now and I hope a thousand people read this and pass on the Banggood purchase.
PS. If I overdid my rant then I am sorry. Happy flying
Miketheufoguy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I think banggood got me

So I made a large parts order along with a few helis from banggood on april 4. I have now recived three different packages from them but am still missing a walkera mini cp I ordered. The mini cp was the most expensive thing I ordered. I also orderd a v911 bnf with five batteries and only recived 4 and some weird motor I did not order. It has been 35 days since the order was made. I also ordered a b6 lipro battery charger and the power supply for it. The power supply they sent me fryed the charger when I pluged it in the charger just says revese polarity. I checked the polarity of the supply it says it is correct.I tryed another powe supply I had and it says the same thing revese polarity I know this supply is correct. Then I noticed the light on the power supply they sent me was going in and out and if I play with the input plug it will go off indicating a short.now they tell me I have to ship everything back for refu nd payal says same thing if they don't respond in three days. That's right if they ignore me and don't respond I won't eve n get a partial refund for the missing heli or broken charger or power supply in all a total of 119 dollars and some change (about a third of total order amount 379 $).
hobbz357 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2015, 07:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs down

I bay a TV box from Bonggood; it was not working and after 2 weeks I still don't have any support !!!!!!

Bad products
Bad services

: arggg::a rggg:
testuser20015 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2015, 09:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've had noting but good experiences just slow shipping
Old 04-28-2015, 09:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio0428 View Post
I've had noting but good experiences just slow shipping
Same here. I've made at least 5 different orders with them over the last year ranging from a single $30 K-bar to a $200 order containing parts to build several quads. Shipping is slow for sure but no big deal. I like banggood .
Old 05-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default bangood

allways had great service from banggood for last 5 yrs , tracking is waste of time shows goods in transit for at least 2 days after they arrive ,, have even had them replace some out of stock parts with parts of a much greater value , u just have to be patient with them and expect a poor responce if u have a prob
lunny123 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2016, 10:40 PM   #16 (permalink)

Default Align trex700 dominator

I found this site for one dollar for a align trex 700 dominator super combo!
crazy Jim is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2016, 09:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why did you bring this thread back up?
mattbeau is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in